What video games have you been playing?

I make that comment everyday.  I finally decided to just put games in a "i will never ever get to this" pile and try and keep my backlog at a "reasonable" 20 games to play...

Yeah, I don't think the list of games I need to play is huge... but that Games With Gold promotion, they had quite a few I picked up, plus a few cheap ones from some sales. Both Borderlands, New Vegas, Dead Island, Dishonored, Dark Souls...

New Vegas will take over your life 10000%

And to think Skyrim already has mine hahaha!

New Vegas will take over your life 10000%

I played the absolute shit out of fallout 3. new vegas I did almost all the missions and I need to get the game of the year edition to do the DLC stuff.  ill wait till its super cheap to pick it up with all the other stuff i have to play.  I really hope for a new one soon.  i feel new vegas should have had some more time between and they could have polished it a bit more.

I don't check this thread often....but.....really want to get Majora's Mask 3DS for my wife.  Looking for the deluxe game or the system bundle.  If any of you know of some where that didn't sell out in seconds I would be more than happy if you sent me a message!

Thanks (tried the Fry's sale today....put it in my cart,....then not in stock...)

The GF got it for Xmas, but I might not get to it until after Majora's Mask. How is it?

It's pretty fun and mindless, which is a nice change from the Zelda series (of which I'm addicted to right now).  It gets a little tough about halfway through story mode but it's very straight forward.  I just ordered Epic Yarn off eBay now.  I haven't played Kirby since the SNES days.

I moved in to a new place last weekend and don't have internet at home until tonight. I've been really looking forward to playing the Evolve closed technical test from what little I was able to play before the move. But I've been playing Hotline Miami to prepare for the sequel as well as lots of The Biding of Isaac: Rebirth to pass the time until internet comes.

I moved in to a new place last weekend and don't have internet at home until tonight. I've been really looking forward to playing the Evolve closed technical test from what little I was able to play before the move. But I've been playing Hotline Miami to prepare for the sequel as well as lots of The Biding of Isaac: Rebirth to pass the time until internet comes.

Ha! I love the binding of isaac, it's my go to non-destiny time waster lately.

Ha! I love the binding of isaac, it's my go to non-destiny time waster lately.

It's so so good! At first I thought it was way too hard. I didn't understand the gameplay or the items and I would always die quickly. It doesn't baby you with tutorials and difficulty that starts easy and ramps up. It's hard from level 1. But once you get the hang of it and start unlocking more powerful items and characters it becomes so rewarding. It's so easy to say "just one more game..." after dying too! I've still only beaten Mom once after probably close to 50 games.

It's so so good! At first I thought it was way too hard. I didn't understand the gameplay or the items and I would always die quickly. It doesn't baby you with tutorials and difficulty that starts easy and ramps up. It's hard from level 1. But once you get the hang of it and start unlocking more powerful items and characters it becomes so rewarding. It's so easy to say "just one more game..." after dying too! I've still only beaten Mom once after probably close to 50 games.

Yeah, still haven't beaten Mom. Finally unlocked Lazarus and Eve recently