What video games have you been playing?

I already answered this in my previous post, but I guess it went unnoticed so I will reiterate... this 'spoiler' is just for you two who are discussing it:

You absolutely 100% without a doubt CAN activate nightfall protocol BEFORE you get 100% completion... HOWEVER you will NOT get the canon ending. You will get a cheap version of it and it will tell you to complete the game to get the REAL ending.

All you need to do is finish MOST of the game to activate it. But again, that will not be the CANON ending, just a tease and then it will tell you 'beat everything and then activate again for the REAL Knightfall Protocol ending.

(Anyone else who doesn't want any spoilers, don't click)

I know I can, but for some reason, whenever I tried to activate it, the game doesn't prompt me to do anything. He just says he's going to the rendezvous point (which I have no idea what or where that is and no markers come up on the map).

I know I can, but for some reason, whenever I tried to activate it, the game doesn't prompt me to do anything. He just says he's going to the rendezvous point (which I have no idea what or where that is and no markers come up on the map).

I never had that problem.  Can't comment on that.  Don't remember any such difficulties.  Try going to GCPD and see if anything happens?  Or the clock tower is another common landmark.  Or make more progress and try again?  Hate to imply, but worst case scenario is you've encountered a bug.

I already answered this in my previous post, but I guess it went unnoticed so I will reiterate... this 'spoiler' is just for you two who are discussing it:

You absolutely 100% without a doubt CAN activate nightfall protocol BEFORE you get 100% completion... HOWEVER you will NOT get the canon ending. You will get a cheap version of it and it will tell you to complete the game to get the REAL ending.

All you need to do is finish MOST of the game to activate it. But again, that will not be the CANON ending, just a tease and then it will tell you 'beat everything and then activate again for the REAL Knightfall Protocol ending.

(Anyone else who doesn't want any spoilers, don't click)

Ohhhhhh. I get it now, my bad.

It's like that one ending in Arkham City with Catwoman then? You choose to leave instead of save Batman and it plays out that whole end of Gotham/the world or whatever and then it reverts back to that choice. Don't know if this should count as a spoiler (hopefully) since everyone's played AC before, but whatever.

I think the rendezvous point is the Batsignal on top of GCPD. Try going there and "activating"?

Also, sorry everyone for doing multiple posts. After I post one comment I realize I have more "insight" or whatever for someone else.

I think the rendezvous point is the Batsignal on top of GCPD. Try going there and "activating"?

Also, sorry everyone for doing multiple posts. After I post one comment I realize I have more "insight" or whatever for someone else.

I finished one other side mission tonight (firefighters) and tried activating again and this time it told me to go to the Batsignal. So I guess there's a bug that says you can activate the protocol too early. I saw the "incomplete" ending and I'm still not sure if I wanna go back for the rest. Just thinking of how many hours the Riddler stuff is gonna take is giving me anxiety.

I finished one other side mission tonight (firefighters) and tried activating again and this time it told me to go to the Batsignal. So I guess there's a bug that says you can activate the protocol too early. I saw the "incomplete" ending and I'm still not sure if I wanna go back for the rest. Just thinking of how many hours the Riddler stuff is gonna take is giving me anxiety.

Hmm. Weird stuff. The Riddler trophies/riddles weren't too hard for me, probably took 1-2 hours after mugging all his informants around the place. Plus there's TONS of guides out there that can help. I'm rooting for you!

Can we just make a batman thread? This thing for like 15 pages it feels is just all batman talk and not overall game talk. Then you can spoil away.

I guess I'll start one up. But I think it's dying off now. It's not like Destiny or Fallout, where they are "never-ending" type games.

Considered doing the same for an Xbox1 but I really don't see the point. Terrible interface, no good games, etc. I'll stick with my ps4. Just wish i could do something with this extra 3ds, xbox360 and 3ds games and some ps4 games too. bleh.

I really hope they do a good job with the UI revamp. Definitely one of my least favorite things about my X1.