What video games have you been playing?

Dark Souls or Demon's Souls remastered would be so great... They could even improve Lost Izalith.

Rooks, I'm surprised you haven't caved and bought a PS3 for Demon's yet. That'd for sure cement a remaster soon afterwards, right?

noooo I don't have enough time to replay those! too many new games out/coming soon!

You guys have got me considering playing DS2 since it's the only one I currently have a copy of and it's the only one I've never finished it; but like mentioned in the post above, i'm anxious about the life-vacuum it could be

2 is the worst Souls game but is still enjoyable.

This footage is re-assuring! Though the movement is definitely faster than the older games, and that bow is incredibly quick. Definitely has a more "Bloodborne" feel to the movement. Though I think that's a good thing personally:

http://gameaddik.com/2016/02/03/watch-new-dark-souls-3-gameplay-footage/

True, Batman.

And im really hoping that the movement in that video was a result of class or weapon arts or sonething. Did not like. Looks ridiculous.

We can have Bloodborne 2 and 3 and 9 later on. Please From, give me a good Dark Souls for the last one.

It'll be slower with heavier gear, I would think. They also weren't using a shield which made it even more Bloodborne-like.

Nathan Drake Collection is down to $39.99 at Gamestop new, and I've still got some credit on a card. Might pick it up today...

Anyone have it?

Yup all the games run super smooth and if you haven't played them before you HAVE to it's so fun. 2 is by far the best. Only downside is that you missed out on the Uncharted 4 MP beta which was loads of fun, I was surprised by how much time I ended up spending with it. 

Yeah I've had 4 pre-ordered through Walmart for.. shit probably over a year now locked in at $40.

But, I've never played Uncharted. Comes off like Tomb Raider but with a dude instead of Lara.

Didn't really love Tomb Raider.

The writing is 48 times better than Tomb Raider, the puzzles, gunplay, and general traversal feel A LOT nicer in Uncharted as well. I liked playing ROTTR but it doesn't come close to the quality of Uncharted. 

The only thing I hope Uncharted 4 has that TR had was that grapple, swinging around was great. 

yeah if you're not sure probably not best to drop $40 on the collection. 1 can feel a bit dated especially since you didn't play it around launch time with all the hype n such, 3 is cool but the weakest in the trilogy.

I would at least reccomend trying to play 2 at some point, even a cheap copy on a PS3 if you have an old one. Because it's one of the greatest games ever.