What video games have you been playing?

Not sure if anyone else played it at all, but I've just pre-ordered The Division. Me and a friend really enjoyed the beta, I didn't get on with Destiny but this feels like there's a lot more purpose and a lot less "go to this point, and defend dinklebot while he does something pointless" every 5 minutes.

Anyway, me and him do game sharing on the xb1, so we managed to pick up the gold edition for £16 each (that includes the season pass!) by using the Argentinian Xbox store. Ridiculously cheap!

Do you buy games from other regions a lot? I've heard horror stories on CAG about getting banned for that.

Do you buy games from other regions a lot? I've heard horror stories on CAG about getting banned for that.

Only a few, not a lot. Here's where I got the info for doing it. My understanding is that as long as you're not switching regions and downloading free games specifically from different regions, then you're good. Its not specifically against MS T&C's, and multiple people have questioned it with MS and been told it's not an issue. There are some comments here about it all:

http://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/xbox-one-buying-from-colombia-guide-works-for-regions-2326463#comments

Understand those who don't want to take the risk. I don't see an issue personally, it's really no different to buying a physical copy from another country and sticking it in your machine. At least that's the way I see it anyway.

I picked up the new Transformers game for PS4. It pretty fun! 

It's one of the best games recently released s'good. Platinum is doing the new TMNT game so you already know that's going to be amazing. (4 player co-op too!)

Far Cry Primal feels like a placeholder game tbh, 3 and 4 were really fun and felt fresh, this feels like it should have been contained to a game about blood dragon size. Of the 14 main missions about half of them feel like the optional side quests. There isn't enough new here to justify it being sold as a "full" farcry installment. 

I will have to check that out. I am thinking about picking the mega man legacy collection up.

Beware, the game has many issues and the developers aren't putting much effort into fixing them.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1188212- reference 

I just bought one of those Pokemon 20th anniversary new 3ds, pretty pumped to play all the 3ds games I missed since I sold my old one. 

I just bought one of those Pokemon 20th anniversary new 3ds, pretty pumped to play all the 3ds games I missed since I sold my old one.

Oh man, I was tempted by those but I have the original Link Between Worlds 3DS XL. Will definitely be picking up either Red, Blue or Yellow today though.

Anyone else getting a copy? Would be up for some trades between versions.

I remember back in the day spending forever swapping with a friend and restarting the game a few times each so we could both have Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle.

Oh man, I was tempted by those but I have the original Link Between Worlds 3DS XL. Will definitely be picking up either Red, Blue or Yellow today though.

Anyone else getting a copy? Would be up for some trades between versions.

I remember back in the day spending forever swapping with a friend and restarting the game a few times each so we could both have Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle.

I'll be down for trading haha! We can exchange NNID deets over PM. The DS I bought has red and blue pre-installed I'll definintely be getting yellow I have the fondest memories of that one.

Surfing pikachu! How could anyone not!?

(and apparently the new pokemon games will be announced today with a 5 minute demo) I bought mario & luigi paper jam to play once the DS gets here tomorrow. That series is one of my consistently favorite handheld RPGs  :wub:  

also if anyone plays animal crossing hmu I'll be all over that

I'm gonna have to grab this too.

Id love to see them give all the Mega Man X games the same treatment. I'd pay $30 just for those 3.

So I bought it last night. Its a little buggy/laggy sometimes like people say, but really not that bad. It doesn't affect the gameplay either, at least for what I've played so far. For $30 its a nice pickup imo.