What video games have you been playing?

You guys, i'm just gonna say it...... I really don't like Fallout 4.  I can't explain what it is about it that i can't get into, maybe i'm finally unwilling to put up with the amount of jank that comes with each Bethesda game. Perhaps i'll revisit it during next years game drought, hopefully they patch some of the bullshit.

it's a great headset. good sound when playing by yourself, and the mic is good for online play as well.

I bought mine on sale though for $60. I don't think I'd pay more than that. Especially since I prefer my game sounds to come from my TV and end up using the one-ear mic that comes with the ps4 95% of the time when playing online.

You guys, i'm just gonna say it...... I really don't like Fallout 4. I can't explain what it is about it that i can't get into, maybe i'm finally unwilling to put up with the amount of jank that comes with each Bethesda game. Perhaps i'll revisit it during next years game drought, hopefully they patch some of the bullshit.

I think I'm gonna have to agree with you here. I really WANT to love Fallout 4, and I can see why people enjoy it, I've sunk countless hours into it but ultimately I really believe that there were MUCH better games in 2015. I've pretty much abandoned it for now - I'm probably about halfway through the story.

My main gripe is with how bland just about every side mission is (they all just feel like "Go to X and retrieve item Z"). The building/settlement creation is completely pointless (as well thought out as it is) - I've literally never been attacked at my settlement despite everything I've built. Not to mention every 5 minutes I have to fast travel back, or drop something, or consume buffout/alcohol etc just so I'm not over-encumbered.

I dunno, I feel like the game has been massively overhyped. I was the same with Skyrim; that was great but my god there was so much to do that I just threw in the towel in the end.

Anyway, I've been playing the new Tomb Raider and Rainbow Six Siege. Both of which I'm really enjoying

You guys, i'm just gonna say it...... I really don't like Fallout 4. I can't explain what it is about it that i can't get into, maybe i'm finally unwilling to put up with the amount of jank that comes with each Bethesda game. Perhaps i'll revisit it during next years game drought, hopefully they patch some of the bullshit.

Same I've barley touched it

Fired up Mario 64. It's pretty crazy how the first time I played in 97 I probably spent months getting all those stars. Now I think I can get all 120 in maybe 8 hours.

Great game.  My local Toys R Us still had a Mario 64 remake for the DS on the shelf around Christmas time, so I put the grabs on it.  I'll have to play it soon.

But lately I've been busy on my 3DS with Shovel Knight, and just started Link Between Worlds.  Plus I realized on The New Super Mario Bros 2, that there's a fun competitiveness in streetpassing and playing the Coin Rush game.  So much so that I downloaded some extra levels in the eShop.  Also made me realize that's how you achieve that 1,000,000 coin mark they want you to get.  I beat the game, finishing with roughly 100,000.  I was baffled at the low total, wondering how on Earth I was supposed to get another 900,000.  6 months later, in 2 days of Coin Rush I just topped 500,000.  

Also in Shovel Knight, have any of you beat the game & restarted, playing as Plague Knight?  Man that guy is wild and hard to control.  Frustrating at times.  But still fun overall.  Playing a game as the villain, with the story line changed up.

Many hours put into these 3 games, been having a lot of fun with it.

Also in Shovel Knight, have any of you beat the game & restarted, playing as Plague Knight?  Man that guy is wild and hard to control.  Frustrating at times.  But still fun overall.  Playing a game as the villain, with the story line changed up.

Plague Knight has such an interesting playstyle. I really loved going through the levels using his potions after growing accustomed to the comparably overpowered shovel knight controls. Really enjoyed the post-game inclusion!

I got Battlefront for Christmas, (PS4 id ForeverMultiball). It's a lot of fun. I wish there were more single player content, specifically I'd love some flight missions. I find myself playing mostly the Fighter Squadron mode on MP, just because it's something different. Slowly working the survival modes.

I've also been playing a lot of Arkham Knight. I bought it the day it launched and 3 weeks into owning it, I bought the season pass and after installing it, it had an error that basically locked me out of the game. I let a friend borrow it for a while and since reformatted my system, so I have the game back, and it works again. It's still a lot of fun.

Battlefront is great! Been playing it on PS4. Tbh I find it great just for dipping in and out for the odd game rather than playing it solidly for an hour or two.

Will probably pick up the season pass at some point, though I may wait for it to drop in price or something. Plus I'd like to see what the actual DLC is before I hand over any money.

Those with an Xbox One: You can often find it digitally, cheap, via stores in different regions. Here's a guide on how to do it. MS have said they have no issue with people buying from other regions, as long as they don't claim the free games: http://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/xbox-one-buying-from-colombia-guide-works-for-regions-2326463#comments