What video games have you been playing?

Dont sweat it. It was impossible. Sold out in like an hour at every single place that sold it. Might be a few copies on shelves at places tomorrow but, youd probably have to be the first one in the door!

Some benefits to the buy 1 cart and 2 dlc approach though. Couple rewards in game, plus 3 save slots per path. Not sure how the special edition works but its definitely better to do 1 cart 2 dlc than 2 carts!

Game is excellent so far :)

Might wake up early tomorrow and call all my local gamestops to see if they have one they can hold.

Playing Modern Warfare 2 after wasting my time every year with the garbage new ones. What a great game.

I'm now up to about 5 days of gameplay on the BO3 MP and it's actually really good, but yeah, I 100% agree with this, at least as far multiplayer goes:

MW2 was the best COD. No question.

Just picked up Dying Light: The Following Enhanced Edition on PS4.  Really excited to finally be playing Dying Light. I remember being super psyched about it coming out during its initial announcements but I never ended up picking it up thinking it was going to be a basic Dead Island clone.

Happy to find out I was wrong on that count, and also happy that for once I ended up on the good side of buying a GOTY-type edition rather than base game at full price + DLC.

I'm only like 2 hours into the game - any tips or suggestions from vets? Having fun with what I've done so far.

Pretty big digital sale on PS4 for anyone who was on the edge about picking anything up:

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/critics%E2%80%99-choice-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-CRITICSSALEPS4G

Was going to type them out but there are some really solid deals here. All high end popular games.

thanks for posting, grabbed Life is Strange for $10

Pretty big digital sale on PS4 for anyone who was on the edge about picking anything up:

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/critics%E2%80%99-choice-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-CRITICSSALEPS4G

Was going to type them out but there are some really solid deals here. All high end popular games.

Thanks for this!

What is the consensus on here on MGSV, is it a game worth owning? I played a few MGS games before, but I can't say that I was ever totally enamored with the story on any of them. Is the story a big part again, and is the gameplay worth the price of admission?

Thanks for this!

What is the consensus on here on MGSV, is it a game worth owning? I played a few MGS games before, but I can't say that I was ever totally enamored with the story on any of them. Is the story a big part again, and is the gameplay worth the price of admission?

It's the worst metal gear to date. Since you weren't really into the other ones, the lack of story here probably won't bother you. It gets really repetitive and there isn't much mission variety. (this is coming from a hardcore MGS fan from the beginning) I'd still recommend playing it, despite it not feeling like a traditional MGS it's still pretty fun to play.  

Thanks for this!

Easily the best Metal Gear in all aspects. The general consensus is the same, highly recommended.

Hell of a sale.  Too bad everything I would want I've already bought at full-price, lol.

thanks for posting, grabbed Life is Strange for $10

You gotta let me know what you think of it man.  One of my favorites.

Not sure if anyone else played it at all, but I've just pre-ordered The Division. Me and a friend really enjoyed the beta, I didn't get on with Destiny but this feels like there's a lot more purpose and a lot less "go to this point, and defend dinklebot while he does something pointless" every 5 minutes.

Anyway, me and him do game sharing on the xb1, so we managed to pick up the gold edition for £16 each (that includes the season pass!) by using the Argentinian Xbox store. Ridiculously cheap!