What video games have you been playing?

40 minutes ago, bluedeni said:

Finally made it to the Cathedral in DSIII. Fuck this place. I thought when I entered the nightmare would be over but it's like another level of hell. Giants, giant spider, thralls, sniper hollows, slimes, cathedral knights etc. Just want to make it to the boss and be done with this place.

You'll laugh at how easy the boss is. 

3 hours ago, dapeebs said:

Getting all the covenant items to get the rewards is a BITCH. Never had a worse time grinding than for Proof of Concord Kepts.

That one in particular wasn't too bad for me actually. But I have like fifteen more sword grasses to get, and a fuck ton more sun bro medals. Those will take a while. Saving those for the last trophies. 

9 hours ago, Dave Grohl said:

That one in particular wasn't too bad for me actually. But I have like fifteen more sword grasses to get, and a fuck ton more sun bro medals. Those will take a while. Saving those for the last trophies. 

For sunbro-ing I just put my summon sign down in front of super gundyr and it went really quick. 

12 hours ago, Dave Grohl said:

How did you get concord kepts? Because farming them off silver knights has been a bitch for me. I have only ten and probably only got one of them per hour.

3 hours ago, batman said:

For sunbro-ing I just put my summon sign down in front of super gundyr and it went really quick. 

Yeah the sunlight medals aren't too bad. I've been putting mine down and I get summoned pretty quickly every time to fight the Dancer.

1 hour ago, dapeebs said:

How did you get concord kepts? Because farming them off silver knights has been a bitch for me. I have only ten and probably only got one of them per hour.

Yeah the sunlight medals aren't too bad. I've been putting mine down and I get summoned pretty quickly every time to fight the Dancer.

Silver Knights are super easy later game. I just sharpen up my Butcher knife and crack them open like a piñata. You can throw on the gold serpent ring, too. I seem to be getting them relatively easy. I have about 15 or so in a few hours. Then I switched to Sun.

@batman and you can get Sun medals from helping people? I thought it was just from PVP matches. Interesting. Is there anything in particular you do to throw down a summon sign as a Sun bro instead of a regular white summon stone? 

Edited by Dave Grohl

1 minute ago, Dave Grohl said:

Silver Knights are super easy later game. I just sharpen up my Butcher knife and crack them open like a piñata. You can throw on the gold serpent ring, too. I seem to be getting them relatively easy. I have about 15 or so in a few hours. Then I switched to Sun.

@batman and you can get Sun medals from helping people? I thought it was just from PVP matches. Interesting. Is there anything in particular you do to throw down a summon sign as a Sun bro instead of a regular white summon stone? 

@Dave Grohl yeah dude that covenant is like the co-op covenant in all of the souls games. throw down your white summon sign and help some scrubs beat some bosses.

Just now, Dave Grohl said:

Silver Knights are super easy later game. I just sharpen up my Butcher knife and crack them open like a piñata. You can throw on the gold serpent ring, too. I seem to be getting them relatively easy. I have about 15 or so in a few hours. Then I switched to Sun. And you can get Sun medals from helping people? I thought it was just from PVP matches. Interesting. Is there anything in particular you do to throw down a summon sign as a Sun bro instead of a regular white summon stone? 

Wow, you have some real life luck there my friend. I've probably farmed close to 5 hours of the silver knights with 360 item discovery and only have 10 of the items. 

And yeah, sunlight medals are earned through co-op. Just put down your sign with the white soapstone while you have the sunbros covenant equipped in front of a boss door and once it's defeated you'll get a sunlight medal and an ember. Goes fast if you put it in front of a boss people have trouble with. Only took me a little over 2 hours to get 30 medals.

1 minute ago, dapeebs said:

Wow, you have some real life luck there my friend. I've probably farmed close to 5 hours of the silver knights with 360 item discovery and only have 10 of the items. 

And yeah, sunlight medals are earned through co-op. Just put down your sign with the white soapstone while you have the sunbros covenant equipped in front of a boss door and once it's defeated you'll get a sunlight medal and an ember. Goes fast if you put it in front of a boss people have trouble with. Only took me a little over 2 hours to get 30 medals.

that's more like my luck w/ those too. by far the worst items to farm.