What video games have you been playing?

21 minutes ago, batman said:

that's more like my luck w/ those too. by far the worst items to farm. 

It's so frustrating. I hopped on the other night to farm for them, and one dropped on the very first knight I killed. Thought I hit a stroke of luck, but then I proceeded to farm for two hours straight, and got 0 more.

Edited by dapeebs

2 minutes ago, dapeebs said:

It's so frustrating. I hopped on the other night to farm for them, and one dropped on the very first knight I killed. Thought I hit a stroke of luck, but then I proceeded to farm for two hours straight, and got 0 more.

That's what it was like for me with Swordgrass the other night. Trying to get to 30, and I think I'm at 15.

I just found a random CD carrying case at the thrift store with a pricetag of $3. Inside it? Copies of resident evil 1 and 2 AND Monster Rancher 1. So insanely stoked and excited to play. Monster Rancher is one of my favorite ps1 games from childhood and I recently bought 2 on eBay but didn't have 1 

Edited by dkrtz

I think the last covenant items I need is like 29 vertebrae shackles and 15 more proofs. I'll probably go back and farm them next year. I played almost the whole game in the sentinel/darkmoon covenant and never got summoned once.

And the pure bladestone grind was bad, but you only needed one. 

16 minutes ago, Shlebs said:

I think the last covenant items I need is like 29 vertebrae shackles and 15 more proofs. I'll probably go back and farm them next year. I played almost the whole game in the sentinel/darkmoon covenant and never got summoned once.

And the pure bladestone grind was bad, but you only needed one. 

Vertebrae shackles goes really quickly in PVP. I'm so ready for the DLC...

5 hours ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

I will be playing Overwatch (PS4) later tonight. I've gotten a little drunk tonight (I was playing better than usual earlier due to loosening up a little bit). So. Play Overwatch late tonight.

K. Bye. <3

I was doing Drunk Souls till 5AM tonight. Made some damn good progress, too.

Re-downloaded Batman: Arkham Knight and the remaining DLC's I have for it... still pretty upset pissed off about WB's decision on not making the PS4 content available to all. The main reason I really bought that season pass was to be able to wear that Adam West skin (being a fan of the 60's TV show). Although, getting to rock the Batfleck suit and BvS Batmobile is kinda cool...

1 hour ago, No This Is Patrick said:

Re-downloaded Batman: Arkham Knight and the remaining DLC's I have for it... still pretty upset pissed off about WB's decision on not making the PS4 content available to all. The main reason I really bought that season pass was to be able to wear that Adam West skin (being a fan of the 60's TV show). Although, getting to rock the Batfleck suit and BvS Batmobile is kinda cool...

I've considered doing the same, but haven't decided what games to delete to make room. I've loved every Arkham game but just couldn't get hooked into Arkham Knight. 

2 hours ago, Shlebs said:

It took a while for Knight to hook me but once it did damn did it...

42 minutes ago, batman said:

AK was a huge letdown for me. Still salty. 

I've had a hard time getting into a lot of franchises that I started playing last gen. Arkham, a lot of the TellTale games, and escpeially Fallout. Holy shit, I have a fuckin' Vault Boy tattoo but can't play Fallout 4 without getting furious. They ruined everything I liked about Fallout. 

I thought Knight was good. The Batmobile seems to be the most "intimidating" thing for people, but I enjoyed it. Spent lots of time just driving the streets ramming thugs cars when it first came out. The reveal of who the Arkham Knight was a letdown to some it seems as well. I'm not the biggest comic book nerd so I didn't really care too much? But I see peoples concerns there.

22 hours ago, throughbeingcruel said:

I've had a hard time getting into a lot of franchises that I started playing last gen. Arkham, a lot of the TellTale games, and escpeially Fallout. Holy shit, I have a fuckin' Vault Boy tattoo but can't play Fallout 4 without getting furious. They ruined everything I liked about Fallout. 

Totally feel the same way! The best review type quote I saw for Fallout 4 was: "it's a Fallout game, just not the Fallout game we wanted/were expecting."

22 minutes ago, No This Is Patrick said:

I thought Knight was good. The Batmobile seems to be the most "intimidating" thing for people, but I enjoyed it. Spent lots of time just driving the streets ramming thugs cars when it first came out. The reveal of who the Arkham Knight was a letdown to some it seems as well. I'm not the biggest comic book nerd so I didn't really care too much? But I see peoples concerns there.

Totally feel the same way! The best review type quote I saw for Fallout 4 was: "it's a Fallout game, just not the Fallout game we wanted/were expecting."

Spot on haha. It's a great open world shooter, but it's a fuckin' awful Fallout game. 

For the last two or three weeks I've been buying a lot of older systems because the weather is finally nice in New England so people are cleaning out their basements or whatever. 

I've bought about four n64 systems for cheap all with games (some had boxes), yesterday I bought a ps2 with games for $20 the controllers don't work but it came with guitar hero and luckily thats the only controller that works and the main reason why I wanted it. 

Anyway back on topic... I've been playing n64 games that I never had growing up and Doom 64 is so much fun lol

Edited by mmfood