What video games have you been playing?

"A video of next months Plus offerings showed up on the PSN store (by accident?)

PS4

Don't Starve

PS3:

Bioshock Infinite

Brothers

DmC

Vita

Smart as..

Worms Battle Islands

of course I just bought Brothers!"

-Via the CAG boards

Dope! I can't wait to play the new BioShock, guess I better knock the first 2 out ASAP!

Yeah the dating sim end of things is what is totally turning me off. I'm just not used to this much day to day managing. I just joined the basketball team and boosted my friendship rating because I stayed and helped a dude pick up the balls.

The first hour and a half were rough getting through, but now that I"m into some of the fighting it should be better. The mechanics of the fights are fun, seems like the story could get good.

I absolutely loved Persona 4 on the Vita, I was able to make it through the game without dealing with side missions, or relationship building beyond a love interest (I hooked my dude up with Yukiko because they were both emo as fuck) and still sunk nearly 60 hours into it. I should add that I mostly played this at work ;)

"A video of next months Plus offerings showed up on the PSN store (by accident?)

PS4

Don't Starve

PS3:

Bioshock Infinite

Brothers

DmC

Vita

Smart as..

Worms Battle Islands

of course I just bought Brothers!"

-Via the CAG boards

Dope! I can't wait to play the new BioShock, guess I better knock the first 2 out ASAP!

I absolutely loved Persona 4 on the Vita, I was able to make it through the game without dealing with side missions, or relationship building beyond a love interest (I hooked my dude up with Yukiko because they were both emo as fuck) and still sunk nearly 60 hours into it. I should add that I mostly played this at work ;)

Pst, Rise was the best... and I feel like a fucking nerd now.

Just finished resistance fall of man. I know its old but has been on my backlog forever. Was fun but holy hell way too long and frustrating at points. So much repetitve playin of parts where you get 80% to a checkpoint then die and have to start again.

The story was also way too basic for a 13 hr first person shooter.

Had to buy a HDMI cable on Christmas day from Walgreens :P But ended up beating Ryse in one sitting (5:30-6hrs tops.) Game is br00t4l and the story is pretty radical \m/ Going to fire up Black Flag maybe after I get off work.

Got Ryse, Assassin's Creed, and Madden 25 for the Xbone yesterday....and BF4 is always my go to :P

GT: HipsterAsFolk

Had to buy a HDMI cable on Christmas day from Walgreens :P But ended up beating Ryse in one sitting (5:30-6hrs tops.) Game is br00t4l and the story is pretty radical \m/ Going to fire up Black Flag maybe after I get off work.

Got Ryse, Assassin's Creed, and Madden 25 for the Xbone yesterday....and BF4 is always my go to :P

GT: HipsterAsFolk

Damn, action type games seem to be getting shorter and shorter.

I'm almost done with Uncharted 2, and I doubt I'll ever play an Uncharted game again. I enjoy the story line, but the game play is annoying. I hate the damn truck levels, and the climbing mechanics are down right bad sometimes. 

Damn, action type games seem to be getting shorter and shorter.

I'm almost done with Uncharted 2, and I doubt I'll ever play an Uncharted game again. I enjoy the story line, but the game play is annoying. I hate the damn truck levels, and the climbing mechanics are down right bad sometimes. 

Yea I know how that goes, I love BF4 and usually love the campaigns....but the tank level made me quit it and go straight to multiplier.

The camera in the Ryse is extremely clunky at times and so is the blocking mechanics (which helped a lot in the big boss fights because you can roll, shield, then strike :D) Going to play something after work but who knows what it will be!

I finally finished Uncharted 2. I liked it more than 3. I still am never going to play another one again. Naughty Dog games are so clunky it almost kills the awesome experience.

Went and bought LEGO Marvel Superheroes today.  I really needed another game for my PS4 besides Injustice.  Kinda sucks those are the only two interesting games to me right now.  I'm waiting for Octodad and Outlast to come to the PSN and I'm really looking forward to Dying Light, Infamous: Second Son, and Watch Dogs.

Also, it's really hard to find time for the PS4 right now because even though I have one, all I want to do is play Pokemon still.

Went and bought LEGO Marvel Superheroes today.  I really needed another game for my PS4 besides Injustice.  Kinda sucks those are the only two interesting games to me right now.  I'm waiting for Octodad and Outlast to come to the PSN and I'm really looking forward to Dying Light, Infamous: Second Son, and Watch Dogs.

Also, it's really hard to find time for the PS4 right now because even though I have one, all I want to do is play Pokemon still.

How is it? I've thought about getting it for Xbox One.

It's really great.  It's a pretty big deal to me considering I've been an "Xbox 360" guy since it came out, so this is my first Sony console since the PS2.

There are just too many games coming out for the PS4 that I know I'll enjoy more than I will for the XBone.  The only games I can think of right now that interest me for the XBone that are out are Killer Instinct and Dead Rising 3.  Other than that, I can't even really think of any games that are going to be coming out that have me interested that I won't be able to get for the PS4 as well.

What games would you recommend? I have only played Dragon's Crown.

Bigger titles:

Tearaway

Persona 4

Gravity Rush (free with PS+)

Unit 13

Rayman Origins

Lumines

Downloadables:

Guacamelee

Sound Shapes

Hotline Miami (free with PS+)

Mutant Blobs Attack

Men's Room Mayhem

Pixeljunk Monsters

The Walking Dead

Kind of a random request, but does anyone have Rocksmith for the 360?  I picked up the sequel - the 2014 edition, which is allegedly superior by a great margin - but it's possible to import all of the original's songs for a $10 fee... if you have a saved file on your console.  I literally need to pop the disc in my console, load it up, select my HD as a save source, and that's it.  I've been trying to get a used copy on eBay but they all end for $20+ or more.  No one I know seems to own the 360 version, either.

I just got a copy of this and I can loan it out to you. PM me.