What video games have you been playing?

Thanks for the offer on this, but I was hooked up last week or so. Definitely appreciate the sentiment, though.

Good to hear someone helped you out.

---------

Since Derek has been covered, I'd be willing to help out anyone else that needs it. If you want to borrow the game and import the songs, PM me.

I can't decide what game to play to hold me over until Lighting Returns comes out. The games I own, that I have yet to beat are: Red Dead Redemption, Okami HD, Shadow of the Colossus, Ni No Kuni, Alice Madness Returns, and infamous. Any suggestions?

Picked up Black Flag today for Xbox One

I'm having a ton of fun with this game. The only other AC game I've played was the first one and I enjoyed it, but this one is a lot more fun. There's so much more to do.

--------

Stupid question here. I bought a slim 360 a few weeks ago to replace my original 360. I've got a transfer cable that should be here in the next few days so I can get all my stuff off my old hard drive. Does the transfer cable copy the old hard drive and just paste it on the new one? Will my game saves on my new hard drive be written over when I transfer the old content or will it add it all to what I have on there already?

Stupid question here. I bought a slim 360 a few weeks ago to replace my original 360. I've got a transfer cable that should be here in the next few days so I can get all my stuff off my old hard drive. Does the transfer cable copy the old hard drive and just paste it on the new one? Will my game saves on my new hard drive be written over when I transfer the old content or will it add it all to what I have on there already?

I'm not totally sure. When I transferred my data to my 360slim I just used a flash drive and that was just adding to my new hard drive - not formatting it.

but I'm not sure how the transfer cable works.. I assume its the same thing. 

I've hardly played video games at all the past fee years but, due to some cold winter nights, I am slowly getting back into it.

Just finished Halo 4 and now starting Max Payne 3. I've always loved the Halo series and 4 exceeded my expectations. If anyone plays it still and ever wants to play Spartan Ops let me know! Max Payne is great so far, I'm playing it on hard and it gets pretty frustrating every now and then but overall a very cool game.

I can't decide what game to play to hold me over until Lighting Returns comes out. The games I own, that I have yet to beat are: Red Dead Redemption, Okami HD, Shadow of the Colossus, Ni No Kuni, Alice Madness Returns, and infamous. Any suggestions?

Infamous is a pretty quick game if you're just looking to finish Story Mode and not clean up trophies.  This reminds me I still need to finish Ni No Kuni too, damn.

Max Payne is great so far, I'm playing it on hard and it gets pretty frustrating every now and then but overall a very cool game.

Game was pretty fun...between this and Read Dead, GTA 5 makes a lot of sense.

at a loss on what to start next. not really in the mood one way or another towards one title.  

leaning towards the following:

Gears of War 3

Halo 4

Crysis 2

Max Payne 3

let me know what yall think.

i enjoyed all of those, but haven't played crysis 2 yet (even tho i own it).

halo 4 or max payne 3 are probably your best bets.

Just finished up the story mode of Batman ArkhamOrigins. Probably jumping right into Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix, but I also have sitting around, The Last of Us, Tomb Raider, Halo 4, Red Dead Redemption, and Lego Batman 2. The last two were games I got for Christmas last year that I've hardly played. Maybe after I finish Kingdom Hearts 1.