What video games have you been playing?

If you want all the kinect and voice stuff, plus games and Netflix, Xbox.

If you just want to play games and use Netflix, PS4.

I have the PS4 and dig it. I will probably pick up the Xbox eventually though, just for the exclusives.

If you want all the kinect and voice stuff, plus games and Netflix, Xbox.

If you just want to play games and use Netflix, PS4.

That's the general census I'm gathering.  The thing is, I couldn't really care less about the Kinect, voice control, etc.  If I bought an XB1, it'd be without a Kinect.  No question.  I'm just having a hard time giving up my friend list, achievements, leaderboard ranks, DLC, and everything attached to this account.  (I probably have more than $1,000 sunk into downloadable content for music rhythm games alone.)  I hate to admit that I'm also a pretty big fanboy, and would love to get a hold of that MC Collection.  There aren't any PS exclusives I'm drooling over at the moment.

It's just a shame to hear that Destiny won't run at 1080p on the XB1, and that all the DLC is limited to the PS4 (exclusively) for a year.

Although I own the PS4 since the release date, I had not enough time to play a lot...in the beginning I mostly played Fifa14 (which sucks) and Assassin's Creed (which was cool but quite repetitive after a while).

I bought "InFamous: Second Son" last week and still enjoy it...although it becomes repetitive as well!

Although I own the PS4 since the release date, I had not enough time to play a lot...in the beginning I mostly played Fifa14 (which sucks) and Assassin's Creed (which was cool but quite repetitive after a while).

I bought "InFamous: Second Son" last week and still enjoy it...although it becomes repetitive as well!

There's still no good games out for PS4.  That'll change for those of us who didn't have a PS3 in 6 days.  Everyone else will have to wait til at least August/September for a good game.

Any particular game that has been announced?

I'm looking forward to several:

The Last of Us: July 29 (Remaster)

Diablo III: August 19 (Remaster)

Destiny: September 9 (NEW GAME!)

Alien: Isolation: October 10 (NEW GAME!)

The Evil Within: October 21 (NEW GAME!)

Lords of the Fallen October 28 (NEW GAME!)

Dragon Age 3 November maybe?? (NEW GAME!)