What video games have you been playing?

finally finished Tales of Vesperia; moving to Fable II tonight

How was it? I've never been a fan of the battle system on Tales games, but they are supposed to have great story lines.

i thought the story was great - starts off with a small problem and escalates from there.

I liked the battle system because your character wasnt stuck on a liner path - with a pull of the trigger you get full range of motion to flank and dodge attacks.

highly reccomend for a JRPG

I've been debating getting a PS3 for a while now, mainly for Blu-Ray and MGS4. MGS and Resident Evil have always rocked my socks. Resident Evil 5 looks intense as fuck!

But for now I'm goofing off with my Wii, playing Mario Kart, Bomberman Blast, and sucking hard at Smash Bros.

We should get some sort of Bomberman Blast tournament going on with us Wii users!

I've been debating getting a PS3 for a while now, mainly for Blu-Ray and MGS4. MGS and Resident Evil have always rocked my socks. Resident Evil 5 looks intense as fuck!

But for now I'm goofing off with my Wii, playing Mario Kart, Bomberman Blast, and sucking hard at Smash Bros.

We should get some sort of Bomberman Blast tournament going on with us Wii users!

RE5 will be out on the 360 in the first or second quarter of 2009, and there are heavy rumors that MGS4 will make its way there too.

I actually just beat MGS 4. Clear time of just under 17 hours, rank of Eagle.

-PS3-

Bionic Commando: Rearmed

I played BC:R on my bro's 360 last month and was completely stoked. I used to be a master of the original on NES. I mean, I could make it through entire stages without touching the ground. The remake is much more difficult. I think the fact that I haven't touched Bionic Commando in about ten years adds to the difficulty. The Challenge Rooms are humiliatingly hard.

Well I beat Persona 3, now I don't know what to play. My backlog is:

Final Fantasy 4,5,6, 9, Tactics

Chrono Trigger

Kingdom Hearts 2

Chaos Wars

Odin Sphere

Eternal Sonata

Infinite Undiscovery

Okami

Shadow of the Colossus

God of War 1 and 2

Any suggestions?

FF IV

Okami

Shadow of the Colossus

All of those games are mind blowing.

I played BC:R on my bro's 360 last month and was completely stoked. I used to be a master of the original on NES. I mean, I could make it through entire stages without touching the ground. The remake is much more difficult. I think the fact that I haven't touched Bionic Commando in about ten years adds to the difficulty. The Challenge Rooms are humiliatingly hard.

Yeah, man! It's a lot of fun. I really love what Capcom has done with this and Mega Man 9. Preserving classic feel and adding new-gen features. Good stuff. I feel like this is actually easier than the original Bionic Commando, but only because it lets you continue an infinite amount of times. The original NES version gave you total game over after three continues if I recall correctly. But you're right, the challenge rooms are brutal!

Well I beat Persona 3, now I don't know what to play. My backlog is:

Final Fantasy 4,5,6, 9, Tactics

Chrono Trigger

Kingdom Hearts 2

Chaos Wars

Odin Sphere

Eternal Sonata

Infinite Undiscovery

Okami

Shadow of the Colossus

God of War 1 and 2

Any suggestions?

Excellent list. Very similar to my backlog at the moment. I would suggest The Secret of Mana if you haven't already played it and can get your hands on it. It's for the SNES.

I just picked up Bioshock for my PS3 and it's loads of fun. Upset that it's only come out now, but damn it was worth the wait!