Please Come Home - Dustin Kensrue

Got my copies today - the sleeves on this came out extremely nice, the reverse board fits the release perfectly and the simplicity of the layout is really classy. Here are pics of the colors (minus the swirl, to keep it a surprise). I personally love the clear w/ white, I saw a Foo Fighters record with a look similar and suggested to Ross we try it out. When you set the record down on the dust sleeve the color of it matches the lighter tones of the cover perfect.

[image]

[image]

I need a break from music related purchases after this one. Too many G-damn expensive concerts in addition to the damn Thrice related vinyl's being released lately. But of course I'll be ordering one of each of those and hope I get a /50 variant. And if I get the /50 swirl, I hope it's in place of the clear, because that Brown one is sexy to me for some reason.

I guess I get down with the brown.

I didn't want to post this earlier without talking to Ross, but he said it's cool to post it now --->

Sadly, the /50 swirl didn't come out as great as we had hoped. The /500 Brown copies are SOLID brown, no other colors at all in it. The /50 Swirls are Brown w/ a slight bit of white swirled into them. Here are photos of the two to see the difference. They will still be randomly inserted into orders!

BROWN (/500 variant)

[image]

SWIRL (/50 randomly inserted)

[image]

These look amazing. What plant did you guys use?

Gotta Groove!

We've used Pirates for a lot of stuff and I think United once or twice and Gotta Groove by far was the best experience yet. The quality is superb and the customer service is way better than any other company.

Vince and Matt are the best! For anyone who hasn't checked out Gotta Groove yet, give 'em a look: http://bit.ly/ggrecs

^ Its like the Salmon and Orange variant from Look Mexico again...except you'll know this time because you'll have an extra LP in the package.

I dont think there will actually be two LPs in the 50. I figure it will just be a swirl instead of the brown or clear

Yep. Just realized that. I'm an idiot.