so is anyone into collection prints/posters also?

coldober

Thursday April 4, 2007

@ the Mr. Roboto Project

Die Young

I ADAPT

Ultradolphins

Path to Misery

Brain Handle

7pm SHARP, $8/7(sorry about the $, but they're from FUCKING ICELAND and there are two other bands)

flyer soon, and hopefully a lil ol budai poster if he's still interested)

*edit, to be honest, I didnt do this show, I did an I adapt show a week earlier with modern life is war, hedges did this show in pittsburgh, I helped promote it though. they played pittsburgh twice in a span of 10 days, it was really interesting/awesome

I remember the mliw show but couldnt make it do to work. I know hedges did alot of shows at roboto. There was alot of great shows that came through there then it went into limbo.

I think those were originally a timed edition. Not sure how much Olly was originally selling them for though.

His paper cuts and Lawrence of Arabia drops are gonna be a shit show, haha.

Yes they were a timed edition.  You could buy the whole set for $60, and he had them up for a 24 hour period.

I can not wait to get my paper cut in the mail...I have been wanting one for almost 2 years....and at last I will get one!

Got my Bask - When It Rains It Pours in today and received an extremely awesome surprise when I opened it up, I'll let the pictures do the talking though. All taken with my crappy cellphone, my apologies

No flash

25k4pib.jpg

Flash

15cd9tt.jpg

Last but not least, the surprise...

2vl5u1i.jpg