Best/Worst Customer Service from a Distro/Label?

6131 has officially become the absolute F'ing worst. Holy shit what a joke. My record comes snapped in half. I sent photos. Oddly no visible damage to the package. He says he'll send a new one. Four weeks later I write. "Sorry, I totally forgot, I'll get it right out." Two weeks later "Oh man, I had some issues but I'll get it out ASAP." Two and half weeks later still nothing and no reply to my email. After more than two months this gets a suck my fucking dick. Absolute worst experience with no reasonable excuse for this. 

Worst: Mightier than sword, for obvious fucking reasons, and run for cover, absolutely never on time with their pre orders, and have had multiple issues with losing out on records because they weren't saved to go out with my preorders. They just have the best fucking bands.

Actually, we had more pre-orders that were on time than weren't last year so I don't know why you're exaggerating to make a point. Are some of our pre-orders late? Sure. Is it sometimes our fault? Sure, but it is not usually our fault and sometimes we simply can't ship orders as fast as we're getting them. For example, we got 3,000 orders within Sept/Oct 2012 alone, and have doubled our staff size since.

Our color issues are usually due to being shorted by the plant from what we order. I don't really think that puts us anywhere near MTS...at all. I respond to hundreds of emails a week by myself. MTS doesn't do that, or ship out orders. We've shipped 200 orders today alone. 

Either way we're working on not having color issues. 

^ I might be mistaken but I don't think they were referring to losing out on colors that were shorted from the plant... but rather  ordering regular instock items with their preorders...and noone pulled the item(s) so once  the preorder came in and was ready to be sent out---the original record was no longer in stock (which should have been pulled and held to go out with the rest of the order) -- thus them losing out on the now out of stock records.

^ I might be mistaken but I don't think they were referring to losing out on colors that were shorted from the plant... but rather  ordering regular instock items with their preorders...and noone pulled the item(s) so once  the preorder came in and was ready to be sent out---the original record was no longer in stock (which should have been pulled and held to go out with the rest of the order) -- thus them losing out on the now out of stock records.

It's the same issue either way and keeping our stock up to date is something we're actively working on, and still isn't in any way comparable to Mightier than Sword. 

He didn't compare you to MTS.

The thread is called best/worst customer service. He mentioned RFC and MTS as being the "worst" at customer service. I am saying our customer service is not comparable for a ton of obvious reasons. There is nothing incorrect about that.

Pirates Press

Anyone order stuff from them before? I order a Downtown Struts 12" and CD Dec. 27th, waited the roughly 4 weeks they recommend before contacting. My order never changed from "Proccessing" or whatever under status on their site. Sent a third email just minutes ago. First two went without response.

• jhulud changed the title to Best/Worst Customer Service from a Distro/Label?