+/- about your day

loev alabama football, love Coach Saben, my wife's uncle coached him in high school. so stoked college football is back

http://sspdapparel.b...l-saban-t-shirt This is clearly for you then sir.

http://sspdapparel.bigcartel.com/product/rmft-crimson-vader-shirt Or maybe you're a Star Wars fan as well?

Wait. This is a negative? If it didn't work I need to start rethinking my whole approach.

He slams down my needle and tosses around the tone arm, uses dirty uncleaned records, and on top of that they are annoying unattractive girls.

He lost his turntable privileges

+ I got a drastic hair cut last week and I'm getting used to it more and actually liking it

+ I've been riding my new moped a lot and have made many new friends from hang out with various "moped gangs"

+ Tomorrow is my birthday!

+ MICHIGAN FOOTBALL kicks off tomorrow

- I work until 11:30 tonight at a computer lab that is dead...

- have to work on a sunday.

- birthday and no one wants to do a damn thing so i'm gonna go to bed early. i went out the last two nights and had to pay for people just so i can get out of the house and do something with someone. sometimes i feel if i didn't make the attempt and didn't offer to pay, no one would call or hang out. sadly that's usually the case. i need to just cut everyone out of my life. at least then i know why i don't hang out with anyone.

+/- interviewing for a supervisor position at my store in a couple hours, although I'm pretty sure the job is already in someone else's bag. Oh well, I figure I've got nothing to lose :unsure:. If nothing else I'm learning a lot just by putting my first 30 60 90 plan together.

- I am hunnnnng overrrrrrrr.

+ Tomorrow is the first game of the season for my girls 16u team that I coach. We're playing in a Canadian league, so we're playing Niagara Falls (Ont) as a scrimmage. We have 3 more scrimmages this month before heading to Cleveland to hopefully dominate a tournament.

+ Took yesterday off because I wasn't feeling well. My roommate was also sick so I had some company at home

- One of my dogs has been sick for the past few days

+ My roommate is still feeling sick, so the sick dog won't have to be home alone (she's having stomach problems, so yea, it's awesome that she doesn't have to be alone making a huge mess. My dog, not my roommate...)

- Woke up still feeling sick, but I never keep track of my sick time so figured I should go to work in case I'm over on my time... turns out I have plenty of sick time and am sitting here feeling miserable

- Came to work early because I couldn't sleep... only to find out a coworker has the spreadsheet I'm working on open (and she's not here yet)

+ Planning to go to San Francisco in October to celebrate 6 months of being smoke-free / going to a show

- My brother and sister-in-law will on vacation when I visit so I won't get to see them

+ They're putting me up in a hotel for one night (they have a Groupon), and letting me stay at their place the rest of the time

-Recently adjusted my phone plan which I was quoted for a bill of just over $100. Got the bill today for $120. It's gradually gone up from 83 to 120 in less than a year. Sucks.

+Dropped a few gigs of data to bring it back to $99. Which is doable.

+ Got a few new responsibilities in the workplace, including leading a few upcoming workshops.

- It's during the Fest week. Missing out on a ton of pre and post fest shows.

- the whole jerry lawler thing really fucked with my head last night. i had one really eerie dream about a kid i went to highschool with dying, and it played out just like the real overdose of another kid from our school

-waking up from that was bad enough..

-got the results from my dog's tests. she has a month to live, unless we go through with the operation to remove the cancer, in which she'll have a year. either way i'm fucking devastated right now.

-pretty sure more awful shit happened today, but it can't possibly matter in perspective.