Watch bank account if purchasing from Victory

I was charged $21.98 back in July for a preorder of the new Wretched album (that has my photograph of the band in the artwork).

When shipping it - they charged my card $36.96 - I contacted them to explain what happened and after some confusion (on their part) they said I was accidentally charged for 2 additional copies even though I had already paid for my original copy at the time of preorder. They said they would refund the $36.96.

Just overdrafted my bank account and went into my online statement to see why the fuck it happened and it's because instead of refunding me $36.96 they charged me an ADDITIONAL $21.98!

This is just fucked - so check your bank account if you've ordered or preordered anything to make sure you aren't missing extra charges

Just overdrafted my bank account and went into my online statement to see why the fuck it happened and it's because instead of refunding me $36.96 they charged me an ADDITIONAL $21.98!

See if Victory won't reimburse you for the over draft. Nitro Records did that to me before and I just had to fax them in a copy of my statement (all account numbers blacked out of course) to prove it and they did.

That is a shame, my last two orders were unreal. One of them was the day after thanksgiving sale when vinyl was like 10% off and I order at 1 am and I received the package that same day. It was well packed and accurate. The other one was about 10 records and they packed it super nice and received it the next day (Unlike other places that tape two mailers together (Bush league)).

While I know every band hates them and a lot of the releases are garbage their mailorder has been on point.

That is a shame, my last two orders were unreal. One of them was the day after thanksgiving sale when vinyl was like 10% off and I order at 1 am and I received the package that same day. It was well packed and accurate. The other one was about 10 records and they packed it super nice and received it the next day (Unlike other places that tape two mailers together (Bush league)).

While I know every band hates them and a lot of the releases are garbage their mailorder has been on point.

To sum up this post, the board's biggest idiot defends the world's dumbest label.

Shitty.

A few months ago someone got my debit card number (from a purchase online). One day my balance was like $11, as I hadn't transferred money over yet, and then I suddenly have half a dozen unauthorized charges on there, and my account is pulled into the negatives. Luckily Wells Fargo waived the overdraft fees, credited my account back, and have me a free credit report.