PO: Inception [soundtrack] LP /1000 on clear vinyl

I saw a posting about these reissues on Modern Vinyl. I had a feeling I should check here and glad I did - ordered from CD Universe and saved a few dollars.

By the way, did anyone who ordered from them figure out how to get free shipping? There was a message about it in my cart, but it sounded kind of convoluted and I never saw the option during checkout.

Damn, if these really are a whole new reissue then best believe Travis is somewhere right now stirin' up in his cualdron something Dark Knight related..

I sure hope so... but when the other two soundtracks were released he said something along the lines of that it probably wouldn't happen. Ownership issues or something, it's under a different label than the other two. Who knows, this might be a good sign though.

I posted that earlier, it's funny if people actually buy that and it's also funny that they've managed to keep it up there all day without taking it down.

I skimmed through the thread and didnt see where you mentioned it, however I agree with you that if they have at least 100 for sale what the hell are they doing selling them for $99?

I am so happy today. I ordered both Inception and The Dark Knight from Elusive Disc and I am glad I went with them, they are very friendly on the phone and very helpful. I already have a first press of the Dark Knight so I ordered this new copy to see if there are any new details. I am really curious about that. 

I am interested to know if Warner fixed the issues with Inception. The sound quality of the first press has been complained about numerous times in the past. And now Warner is repressing it on the clear wax, which seemed to give it  the problems in the past.