The Walking Dead

mcm1610

I would have thought a hatchet would have taken a leg off faster. Anyone watch last night?

Probably would have had better luck at the knee joint, but yeah that worked too. In the comics wasn't it one of the prisoners that had the experimental leg amputation, not Herschel? i am blanking on that. He most certainly passed out form the pain, but i would have expected a bit more screaming on his part.

yes, lori still blows.

I watched and yes the hatchet should have cut it off it two slices but I am sure the panic and such made it difficult. Good episode but my only gripe is that instead of shooting the zombies in the fenced yard they could have easily picked them off like they did when they went inside the next fence and met the armored zombies therefore conserving bullets. I did like that they made suppressors.

It's good to see they still have plenty of magic head shot bullets left.

It was Allen who had his leg chopped off in the comics - pretty gruesome stuff. I seriously thought they were gonna shoehorn that scene from the comics into last season when Randall's leg was stuck on the fence.

As for Lori and the baby, even if it was zombified, there's not much it could really do in terms of damage since it would still have all the strength of a new born baby i.e. known - no grip, no teeth, nothing.

Probably would have had better luck at the knee joint, but yeah that worked too. In the comics wasn't it one of the prisoners that had the experimental leg amputation, not Herschel? i am blanking on that. He most certainly passed out form the pain, but i would have expected a bit more screaming on his part.

yes, lori still blows.

Originally Dale had his leg amputated after being bitten (See the fourth paragraph under Dale's "Comics" description here: http://en.wikipedia....ki/Dale_Horvath !!!WARNING!!!: SPOILERS GALORE). Since they killed Dale off last season they just shifted that plot development to a different character. Wise move IMO.

Is it just me or this new show runner really hitting it out of the park? As much as I wanted to like Frank Darabont's vision of this story I couldn't help but respond in a rather lukewarm way to his approach. I'm really loving this new approach.

how the hell can people become a zombie when they´re locked?! (hope you remember which i think about)

but great start!

It was established in last season's finale that everyone is infected. The guy at the CDC in Atlanta told Rick this before they escaped. Rick then withheld this information from the group and they were uber pissed about it. So, as for the unfortunate inmates who were stuck in their cell... they probably starved to death and once dead they re-animated as a zombie.

I watched and yes the hatchet should have cut it off it two slices but I am sure the panic and such made it difficult. Good episode but my only gripe is that instead of shooting the zombies in the fenced yard they could have easily picked them off like they did when they went inside the next fence and met the armored zombies therefore conserving bullets. I did like that they made suppressors.

Thought the exact same thing. Would have conserved bullets and put no one at risk. But it wouldn't have been as tense.

As bad as the hatchet thing was, I was more grossed out by the zombie taking a huge bite out of Hershel's hamstring. Anything hamstring related creeps me out (Pet Cemetery...yikes).

But people used to have limbs chopped off on the battlefield all the time. Chug some whiskey and bite down hard on something. Awful. But it doesn't automatically kill you (all though I'm sure the shock of it can cause a heart attack and you die).

i loved when maggie stuck the one riot cop and then was like "OMG LOOK WHAT I DID GUYS" like she was a genius

tumblr_mbx6a3mAJz1r0hpa1o3_500.gif

haha, best moment of the show...the rest was boring as hell.

I wish I didn't hate all of the characters as much as I do, I have been trying to like this show since it started but no dice

Hopefully we get some new characters that don't suck so this show will get better...

nah man they are all infected. thats why you turn when you die, biting just speeds it up

ok, i forgot that, thanks!

I already thought they´re stupid in the first place when they didn´t attack those guards.

magg did something very unique and unthinkable

who else thinks that the baby belly looks fake as fuck?