The Walking Dead

mcm1610

I hope they all die and get people who are good at acting.

Yeeeeah. Pretty much, although it has gotten better. In terms of acting vs. screentime Andrea is still the biggest liability in my opinion but I don't see her going anywhere. At least the show has picked up the pace so bad acting isn't killing multiple episode runs.

Darryl should live. I think Hershel and Rick, Maggie and Glen should both live as well. As characters and I think the acting is solid. I actually don't think Lori is a terrible actress, just a shitty character. A little too early to tell on those introduced in season three.

Based mostly on acting, and not story I'd axe: Beth, Andrea, Carl, Carol, T-Dogg, Lori. In that order.

watched season 1, missed season 2, watched these last two episodes. i feel like I might have missed something

You missed a lot of character development and almost zero story development. It really was simply an exploration of the psychological impact of/reaction to the whole idea of zombies. If you'd into character development it was an interesting, very suspenseful season. However a lot of people were turned off to the complete lack of plot development. If it sounds boring to you I'd suggest simply looking up the season on wikipedia and catch up :P

That was pretty awesome. The wife didn't like last night's episode, but I thought it was awesome that they could give 90% of the cast a week off and move the story forward so quick.

I told Em that the Governor was a bad guy and she said, "No way. He's awesome!" Then he killed all those military dudes, and she had no choice but admit it.

i didnt get that last part. what was the point of the heads in the water? and who was the one at the top?

It looked like the head at the top was the helicopter pilot because he had a bandage over his eye. Also I knew the Governor was up to no good. Anytime there's a utopia type of city in an apocalyptic setting the leader is usually an asshole.

michonne's pouty overly serious displeased face got kind of old. can anyone scowl that much? it's going to leave some serious crows feet if she keeps it up.

I was thinking the same thing. She looked like she was sucking on a lemon the whole episode. I know it was to convey her distrust of The Governor and that place, but c'mon, that went far and got old quick.