The Walking Dead

mcm1610

I think it was more of a freak out based on the circumstances and from holding in so many emotions previously as opposed to just a cry.

I thought it came off as real of a reaction as it could get.

i tried to like this post but apparently there is a limit on how many posts i can like in a day, wtf VC

my guess is that carol is still alive. i wish they would stop digging graves if they are not going to put bodies in them. a pack of zombies has trouble consuming a human, but hey, one managed to entirely consume lori. the zombie gladiator shit was ridiculous and i hope it comes back to bite woodsbury, literally. michonne really just needed to say "I'm pretty sure they murdered the national guardsmen in cold blood." the scene with the governor and his kid was really sad because the poor bastard seems to think that there's a cure for being the living dead.

I love this show, but the foundation of it is shaky the more you pick at it.

Rick can go nuts with an axe destroying zombies, Michonne cuts them down effortlessly. Yet they cower from them 98% of the show. They are slow, stupid, not difficult to kill, and not any stronger than a person.

The zombies/monsters in "I Am Legend" -- those were something you would hide from.

i think the reason for cowering most of the time is that a herd can come on you faster than you'd think. your weapon could jam, or run out of ammo, or with a melee weapon it could get stuck in a walker. and they are stronger than a person when it comes to endurance, or else andrea would not have needed to be rescued by michonne.

but yes, the ones in I Am Legend? aw hell naw

Yeah, for sure. I'm not saying one person could run into a field with walkers coming from all directions and just mow them down at will. A little bit of intelligent thought could just waste them, though (poking them through the fence, for example). Or you could build that thing that Ash does in Army of Darkness and just run them over like you were cutting the lawn.

Yeah, for sure. I'm not saying one person could run into a field with walkers coming from all directions and just mow them down at will.

There was one guy who could do that. His name was Tyreese and his weapon of choice was a hammer not a gun (+1). For some reason the producers of this show made the decision not to include him.

http://en.wikipedia....ng_Dead#Tyreese

He was one of my favorite characters from the comics and his interaction with Michhone was awesome. Although we'll never get to see that on the show since he does not exist :angry:

I think Carol is still alive, since, like the other prisoner who came back to haunt us, we didn't see her die.

also, the things in I am Legend scared me so much.

yeah i keep telling myself she is not dead but why take the time to dig a grave and then cover it back up?

and i also agree about the I am legend things....specially at the end when the one repeatedly banged his head on the glass.

yeah i keep telling myself she is not dead but why take the time to dig a grave and then cover it back up?

and i also agree about the I am legend things....specially at the end when the one repeatedly banged his head on the glass.

well apparently there wasn't anything in Lori's grave either so idk wtf's up with that

well apparently there wasn't anything in Lori's grave either so idk wtf's up with that

shit...haha forgot about all that...was it filled? i can't remember.

also for anyone who has read the books, does it seem like they are catching up to certain plots quickly?

i have only read up to book 4 but it seems like at this pace they will pass book 4 by the end of the season, and finish the series next year. it's obvious they aren't following the book but alot of the plots are very similar.