The Walking Dead

mcm1610

I was watching this by myself tonight and when Michonne showed up I threw my fists in the air and yelled, "YES!!!" so loud it startled my dogs and they started barking and attacked each other.

This might have been the best episode of the entire show, period. I'm so excited. I usually don't feel bad for Andrea, but she got screwed tonight. Not that it was anyone else's fault...I mean, shit hit the fan and they saw her go down under a zombie, but damn. They put her through the ringer in this episode, and I'm thankful they did so she could be rescued.

That was pretty darn sweet. Time to nitpick a little. ;)

Couldn't help but think that they were playing clean up with some of the lesser important farm characters getting killed off. I'm surprised Herschel is so supportive of Rick considering his family continues to be killed while he's in charge. And of course none of the main cast died... I feel bad for Dale meeting his end at the hands of ONE tiny, emaciated zombie two episodes ago. He should have had a chance to go out in a blaze of glory during the herd attack!

For anyone not familiar with the source material I would imagine that scene with Michonne was somewhat confusing since there was no dialogue. They're probably all wondering who the frak this sword wielding lady is. Her katana is such an ideal zombie killing weapon. It's not loud like a gun and it can slice through a zombie like butter. Win-Win!

i go to a local bar where they screem the show on sundays. two awesome things that happened:

1. the girl zombie that was creeping up on andrea before she went down was there and wasted. many cheers were had. (we get lots of extras and some of the cast around atl)

2. when michonne popped up the place went nuts. i was standing on my bench with both hands above head screaming yes as were many others.

now we have to sit tight till halloween...

yeah, the camera rose above the trees and you could see the entire prison in the distance

I must've missed that altogether...I'll have to go back and re-watch. Good thing I have been recording the show this whole season.

Not having read the comics, I had no idea who Michonne was at the end of the episode. But will say that I jumped up in excitement as finally there is someone offing zombies with a Katana! I had been wondering why there wasn't anyone using a sword or something like that.

Yea, good god. Herschel had a 10,000-shot shotgun in this episode.

I never understood why they shoot zombies at random, especially Andrea at the end. You just did an ammo assessment and realized you had a very limited supply... why would you run through the woods and shoot three random zombies? Save the bullets for if one grabs you or if you get cornered. Just outrun the rest.

Do you think they will have more for T-Dog to do than carry stuff next season? Are they just keeping him around until Merle shows up again? At the very least, I am glad they haven't turned him in to the sassy black character. However, i keep waiting for him to shout "Stop calling me T-dog. My name is Theodore!. THEO-DORE. You haven't earned the right to call me T-Dog. Crackas."

but, seriously it would be nice for them to ask him for input sometimes.

Do you think they will have more for T-Dog to do than carry stuff next season? Are they just keeping him around until Merle shows up again? At the very least, I am glad they haven't turned him in to the sassy black character. However, i keep waiting for him to shout "Stop calling me T-dog. My name is Theodore!. THEO-DORE. You haven't earned the right to call me T-Dog. Crackas."

but, seriously it would be nice for them to ask him for input sometimes.

I really wish they would call him by his real name. Having them call that asshole T-dog when something serious is going on bothers me so much.

Also, Shane's spinoff series; "Lemme Ask You Somethin'".

I love you for writing this. +1

Any of you interested in the helicopter?

if they follow the comic at all, its a copter from a news station, that eventually crashes between the prison and where the govenors settlement is... and that instigates the meet up of the two parties and all fucking hell breaks loose.... kind of a major plot point, altho its weird they would have brought it in so early

I love you for writing this. +1

Any of you interested in the helicopter?

if they follow the comic at all, its a copter from a news station, that eventually crashes between the prison and where the govenors settlement is... and that instigates the meet up of the two parties and all fucking hell breaks loose.... kind of a major plot point, altho its weird they would have brought it in so early

yeah that really confused me too.

i understand it was to show us how a herd can start and get bigger and go for days but really how long is it going to be until the two parties meet? couple weeks? so now we have a copter just flying around.

i think maybe the copter is the governors and they were making a run for food or people or something, i don't know.

plus if this copter has been flying around don't you think that rick and everyone else would of heard it?