The Walking Dead

mcm1610

^^ She was already bleeding out to begin with. So the combo of bleeding out and the c-section killed her.

That and the whole not patching her back up afterwards, you know. You're bleeding, then we cut you, then you went into shock due to lack of anesthetic (the shock can kill you alone), then we kinda just left you there...

but really, the bullet killed her :P

i don´t know. the rick "actor" isn´t that good at crying. it was really embarrassing to watch...

episode was good though

I think it was more of a freak out based on the circumstances and from holding in so many emotions previously as opposed to just a cry.

I thought it came off as real of a reaction as it could get.

my wife and i actually discussed lactation as well, and if it's even possible if you've never been pregnant.

she says it is.

honestly, i'd be disappointed in the human body if it wasn't.

but next weeks preview discussed going to town for formula, so maybe they aren't going to bring up breast feeding at all.

also, since when do c sections kill people?

Apparently, you can start lactating when not pregnant with enough nipple tuggage (or as a side effect of birth control). Not sure how long that would take though. Nevertheless, they will need some formula in lieu of breastmilk with the quickness. While not as necessary as in other mammals, the kid may have a weakened immune system without an early dose of colostrum. Such is the dangers of a zombie apocalypse.

i can´t say i´m an expert about such situation ;)

to be honest i expected some rage.

lol oh i'm no expert either. I could just imagine being in that situation and just having a complete meltdown like that.

PS - never thought this would be the place to find such a real discussion on lactation haha

I can't believe no one is upset that FUCKING T-DAWG IS DEAD!!!!

I am so fucking bummed out cause he was the best character ever...and I never learned his real name!!!!!

This show gets worse every week...like a train wreck I just can't stop watching

i feel like T-Dawg was the character I felt least attached to. Seemed like he never had much of a backstory. He was always just kind of there.