The Walking Dead

mcm1610

This.

Does anyone even like Carl?

I've started liking carl more as he's aged -- both the character and the actor, and both in the show and the comic.  besides, if carl died, I wouldn't get to hear rick yell "CARL!" in his raspy voice

but yeah, the second half of this season is off to way too slow of a start.  one or two "omg! we're on our own" episodes would be fine, but at this point it feels like we're just killing time until the season finale, when presumably we'll arrive at the sanctuary or terminus or whatever this place in ~atlanta is going to be.  kinda like the end of season 2 when we see the prison but don't actually get there

I really thought they were gonna smash and I'm so glad they didn't.  Would have been jealous forever, plus i'm still shipping for caryl ( lololol i am cracking up at myself for writing that ).

beth is a babe.

also mountain goats ending was really well done, and such a fitting song.

Hopefully this is the last character development episode.  They tried and failed to do it in S2 why are they still doing this to us.

Dude that Rick witnessed being strangled was in the group that found Daryl. Shit might come back to bite him.

Read a theory on Reddit that the timelines aren't all in sync with one another and the guy that Rick killed in the house might be back at the camp of Daryl's new group. Would be crazy to think that Daryl might have been downstairs the whole time while all the commotion was happening 2 episodes back. Could see it from his perspective in the next few episodes maybe.

I don't think the theory is true, but if it happened it would be great

Dude that Rick witnessed being strangled was in the group that found Daryl. Shit might come back to bite him.

Read a theory on Reddit that the timelines aren't all in sync with one another and the guy that Rick killed in the house might be back at the camp of Daryl's new group. Would be crazy to think that Daryl might have been downstairs the whole time while all the commotion was happening 2 episodes back. Could see it from his perspective in the next few episodes maybe.

hmm im not buying it but an easy way to check it out would be to see if the guy that rick killed in the bathroom was in the group when they circled darryl

looking at the credits real quick on IMDB it doesnt look like thats the case since the only guy listed for both episodes (other than the leader) is the guy who got choked out.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3316794/fullcredits?ref_=tt_cl_sm#cast

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3316796/fullcredits?ref_=tt_cl_sm#cast

The guy that was "strangled" was put to sleep, not killed. Which is why he would be with them.

That group is totally going to run into one of the other groups and Darryl will have to help kill all of them to save his friend.

Bob will die (when Sasha gets comfortable, shit hits the fan), and terminus will be in the final shot of this season. Those are my predictions.

Oh, and I have nothing for the Beth storyline. That house seemed like some sort of people trap. Not really sure where that's going. Unless the car is tied to Darryl's new gang.

Good episode this week. Interested to see where this gang storyline goes and who took Beth in the car. i'm hoping Terminus is different enough from the Woodbury storyline to keep things interesting.

Terminus.  I sure hope it doesn't end up being the season finale reveal.  I'll be super pissed because it would be lazy and stupid.

It was interesting how they showed the prison at the end of season 2, but you're right if Terminus is the finale and that's it then I won't be too excited either.

I really like the slow build throughout the second half of this season, but so far this has been my least favorite string of episodes in the series. I just feel like the writers went all out with the prison massacre and now they're left to pick up all of the pieces, but it's just taking too damn long.