The Walking Dead

mcm1610

i think Maggie's gonna die soon. burned the photo :(

My wife and i had the same thought; he shouldn't have burned the photo. And nothing nice happens in this show without a consequence.

Thought the same thing with Maggie & the photo. I've thought about 8 different times between last season & this one of them was gonna die. You know it's going to happen, & I still won't be prepared haha. Shit'll pull at the ol' heart strings.

Although if it's a living person that kills Maggie, a vengeful/super-badass Glenn would prob kick some ass.

Hadn't watched any new episodes since the hiatus. Watched 2 one night then 4 the next. Can definitely see how it must've sucked if you were watching week to week and having to wait. Still dig the show though, and super happy not to have to see the Governor's face anymore.

Now just have to wait for the finale. Yes to the cannibal vibes (immediately thought "what is she cooking?" when they finally see that lady), bad luck burning the photo, and brainwash/cult type thing.

This is probably my worst case scenario.

seriously, me too.  i'll still watch next season, im sure it'll be good, but mind-control is what the gov did with TWO groups of people!  been there, done that, show me something new, show me something fucked up.  cannibals?  that happens every show, its called zombies eating people.

The other week when i was looking up episodes for one of the actors i accidentally saw the synapis for the 1st episode of next season, which should give you somewhat of an idea of how this season finale will play out

Episode #5.1
Rick and the group are heading to Washington D.C., where they meet new danger and a new enemy. Once again, Rick must do whatever it takes to keep the rest of the group safe.

The other week when i was looking up episodes for one of the actors i accidentally saw the synapis for the 1st episode of next season, which should give you somewhat of an idea of how this season finale will play out

Episode #5.1

Rick and the group are heading to Washington D.C., where they meet new danger and a new enemy. Once again, Rick must do whatever it takes to keep the rest of the group safe.

Well that's somewhat reassuring.  I really don't want Terminus to end up being cannibals.  Hopefully they've thought of something just a tad more original/interesting than that.

Well that's somewhat reassuring. I really don't want Terminus to end up being cannibals. Hopefully they've thought of something just a tad more original/interesting than that.

I don't think it will be cannibals. They'll be part of the next season. Terminus has something to do with parlor Daryl and Beth were staying at, something new. Adios to Carol/Beth tonight.