The Walking Dead

mcm1610

I didn't expect Rick to become a biter after only 4 seasons, but it sure was a "holy crap!" moment

as for the rest of the episode (and this whole half-season), it was good but oh so drawn out... does this mean next season will start with 8 episodes of "get out of terminus" and then 8 episodes of "walking slow" to DC?

There was maybe, one or two really awesome moments but over all it was kind of lack luster, the mid-season was way better IMO.

I am happy to see it straying more from the comics though.

Yeah it's going to be really interesting to see how they fumble their way out of Terminus.

*COMIC SPOILERS*

My co-workers seem to think that the Terminus group might be the ones to take Rick's hand, seeing as the Governor is dead and Dale is not there to "give" them food. Also curious to see what plan Rick concocts as they have no one in the woods backing them up like they did in the comics. Also seems to be a much larger group than in the comics. Ugh it's so long to wait until October.

I was just disappointed. Sure there were a few bad ass moments, but the majority of the episode to me seemed like flashbacks and character development. I didn't feel suspense and it didn't make me feel anxious for the next season. And to end on a pretty corny one-liner? The mid-season finale was more of a finale than this episode.

Maybe I'm just biased because I really hate Carl.

Yeah it's going to be really interesting to see how they fumble their way out of Terminus.

*COMIC SPOILERS*

My co-workers seem to think that the Terminus group might be the ones to take Rick's hand, seeing as the Governor is dead and Dale is not there to "give" them food. Also curious to see what plan Rick concocts as they have no one in the woods backing them up like they did in the comics. Also seems to be a much larger group than in the comics. Ugh it's so long to wait until October.

Please use the spoiler code for stuff like this

I'm convinced I'm watching a different show than everybody else. I thought the finale was great. Even the "slow" moments were fantastic IMO. For the first time in a LONG time I actually like Carl. The way that final scene with Carl walking towards the train car was directed was so intense. Also, Michone's revelation of the identity of the leashed walkers was pretty awesome - maybe that's revealed in the comics but it was new to me. Rick also seems to have comes to terms with his true identity, and I felt that was well executed. I can't wait for next season.

was pretty satisfied with the finale. the rick bite was one of the best moments of the entire series in my opinion. i appreciate the subtlety of some of the things the show is doing now - rick talking about the trap earlier in the episode and then the group being herded to the train in a similar fashion, the ever-so quick shot of the human remains that would be easy to miss, etc.

For a second I though Carl was going to get capped. I'm surprised he literally got his ass saved towards the beginning, seems like the shock value would have lit the media on fire.

On another note, have any PA residents tried the Walker beer with real brain bits?

http://abcnews.go.com/Travel/walking-dead-beer-has-roasted-brains-and-bloody-hue/blogEntry?id=23101103&ref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F

For a second I though Carl was going to get capped. I'm surprised he literally got his ass saved towards the beginning, seems like the shock value would have lit the media on fire.

On another note, have any PA residents tried the Walker beer with real brain bits?

http://abcnews.go.com/Travel/walking-dead-beer-has-roasted-brains-and-bloody-hue/blogEntry?id=23101103&ref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F

we would have had another season of Rick being a mopy mess.