The Walking Dead

mcm1610

I really like the slow build throughout the second half of this season, but so far this has been my least favorite string of episodes in the series. I just feel like the writers went all out with the prison massacre and now they're left to pick up all of the pieces, but it's just taking too damn long.

Yea, that's how I feel too.  But I feel like it's finally getting somewhere, especially with how this last episode ended.

I haven't followed this thread, but I also gave up after the first two episodes of this season. Just seemed repetitive, and I was over it.

Should I go back and try again since the entire season is available On Demand?

its been pretty slow/boring to be quite honest. it might translate better in a binge watch. week to week is brutal.

I haven't followed this thread, but I also gave up after the first two episodes of this season. Just seemed repetitive, and I was over it.

Should I go back and try again since the entire season is available On Demand?

who are any of us to say, you were too cool to watch after episode two.

burned walkers from Dyrals Mountain Goat house or from "Terminus"?

i thinkg CM Punk is right and they are from the MG house.

also the chick who plays Carol is AWFUL.. she is so an all important actor, i think she has a crazy idea on her "character".

definitely from the house, in the beginning of the episode they said they were 3-4 days from terminus

also, why did she so willingly stare at the flowers?

They referenced it earlier in the episode when her younger sister tried to get her to calm down.

"Count the flowers. Count the red flowers. Just like we talked about."

I'm assuming it was her distracting coping mechanism to calm down when she was upset.