The Walking Dead

mcm1610

The impact of leaving Carl alone to fend for himself would have been a welcoming turn for me. I don't like Carl's character but that would've gotten me to feel for him a lot more.

I think the show really lacks subtly. It's like watching 28 weeks later when what I want to watch is 28 days later...

i dont mind slow builds at all but i pretty much always cringe at "im a man now, dad!" storylines and this one is no exception. carl leaving to set out on his own while rick was knocked out might have made for an interesting motivator to have him fully snap out of his pacifist/farmer role so that he can find his kids. i never read the comics though and it sounds like they usually follow them in some form - even if its just loosely. anyway, next weeks episode looks more interesting than this week's was.

i dont mind slow builds at all but i pretty much always cringe at "im a man now, dad!" storylines and this one is no exception. carl leaving to set out on his own while rick was knocked out might have made for an interesting motivator to have him fully snap out of his pacifist/farmer role so that he can find his kids. i never read the comics though and it sounds like they usually follow them in some form - even if its just loosely. anyway, next weeks episode looks more interesting than this week's was.

Yea, next weeks episode looks more exciting, but then again...They always do.