Official AP Bashing Thread (Cockbag Content)

drabley

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

variants, duh!

haha

that first cover makes me really uncomfortable. the others just make me really confused.

what's with the Situation's abs down there?? and that Anthony Kiedis (i hate that i had to google how to spell his fucking name) bro with the skunk hair JUGGLING EARTH??!

please tell me that's someones Adobe intro class project and not the cover of a professional magazine...

I think it's supposed to be some sort of Fantastic Four allusion. The flaming guy, the one on the right is super fast... andI forgot what the other two are supposed to be.

haha

that first cover makes me really uncomfortable. the others just make me really confused.

what's with the Situation's abs down there?? and that Anthony Kiedis (i hate that i had to google how to spell his fucking name) bro with the skunk hair JUGGLING EARTH??!

please tell me that's someones Adobe intro class project and not the cover of a professional magazine...

I think it's supposed to be some sort of Fantastic Four allusion. The flaming guy, the one on the right is super fast... andI forgot what the other two are supposed to be.

It's meant to be a "Heroes"-themed cover.

You own records from more than 40 former AP cover stars. I still don't understand why people can have so much contempt for something that covers things they like.

Wow, owned.

Yeah it's a weird dichotomy. Sure I'm a little embarrassed when I shop in Hot Topic. But the bottom line is that they're selling bands I like and for cheap. FYE sure as shit aren't selling what I like or any records for that matter.

AP may cover bands I don't like, but that's life. It's a waste of life to not enjoy or rag on something because they don't deal exclusively with shit you like.

You own records from more than 40 former AP cover stars. I still don't understand why people can have so much contempt for something that covers things they like.

Wow, owned.

Yeah it's a weird dichotomy. Sure I'm a little embarrassed when I shop in Hot Topic. But the bottom line is that they're selling bands I like and for cheap. FYE sure as shit aren't selling what I like or any records for that matter.

AP may cover bands I don't like, but that's life. It's a waste of life to not enjoy or rag on something because they don't deal exclusively with shit you like.

No way man, HT and AP are for the p0s3rz... :P

I like movies too, but that doesn't mean I watch TMZ regardless of how many times they mention people in movies I own.

You might have an artist on the cover I like, but that doesn't change the fact that your magazine is still trash.