Any comic book readers?

I hadn't read any comics for a while. I had this 800-page compendium of the X-Men "Fall of the Mutants" storyline sitting on my shelf for a year, and I just picked it up and read it over a few days. It made me 12 years old again, which I guess was a good thing, because now I'm inspired to just keep reading Uncanny X-Men digital comics. I missed Chris Claremont. Anyone have a favorite recent X-Men story arc?

I've been on a huge comic kick lately. Plowed through the Swamp Thing graphic novels in January. Lately I have been reading:

Nowhere Men

Fatale 

Mind MGMT

Manhattan Projects

Trillium

FBP

Saga of the Swamp Thing? Me too. Has to be the best example of a deeper comic writing that fits within the superhero spectrum.

I was never a huge comic book guy even growing up as a kid but I did own a few that I really enjoyed. Reading this thread kind of got me curious about getting back into it again, even if only a little. I actually owned every original Spawn comic from the original series through about #50 or #60 and actually duplicates of each at one point. Probably the one series I really truly "collected". I should've never sold them when I was like 19 'cuz it would be fun to re-read them and been able to pass them down to my kids one day. I don't even think I got $50 for all of them at the time. So stupid. Oh well, live and learn...

Guest Timbo_Slice

Just got caught up on FBP and Black Science, pretty excited about both of them.  I'm not entirely sure where FBP is going to go based on the last two issues though.

Yeah it started off super strong but has gotten a little weak lately. Still, every series has ups and downs, and the ups of FBP are really great so I've got faith it'll pick back up. 

I'm a sucker for that sort of sic-fi story anyways, so I'll keep reading regardless. 

Yeah it started off super strong but has gotten a little weak lately. Still, every series has ups and downs, and the ups of FBP are really great so I've got faith it'll pick back up. 

I'm a sucker for that sort of sic-fi story anyways, so I'll keep reading regardless. 

I'll definitely stick with it.  The arc of the last two issues felt out of place, luckily it was short.  I'm hoping it'll get back on track and even with that slight dip in quality, it's still pretty damn good.

Girlfriends coworker- hey, does your boyfriend like batman

Girlfriend- yes, as a matter of fact, he likes batman very much

Gf co- well I have a stack of batman graphic novels that an ex left over that he can have

Got copies of Batman RIP, Man Who Laughs, and Noel. I've read them all, but it's rad to get physical copies of them

OK, so you guys like Batman and I need to clean out longboxes so let me know if you are interested in:

Batman: Hush 608-619, signed by Jeph Loeb & Jim Lee - ask

Batman: Broken City 620-625 - $6

Batman Run 655-709 (Includes RIP, Resurrection of Ra's A Ghul and more) - ask

Batman & the Outsiders (2007) 1-4 - $4

Batman & Robin 1-26 (1st Series Grant Morrison) - $50

Batman: Cacophony 1-3 + Variant - $9

Batman Inc 1-4 - $4

Batman The Return + Return of Bruce Wayne 1-6 - $10

Batman: Widening Gyre 1-6 - $15

Detective Comics 845-854 - ask

Identity Crisis 1-7 - $5

Final Crisis 1-7 - $5

JLA Classified 1-15 $10

Justice 1-12 - $10

Superman 204-215 - $10

Just ask if you have any questions, Im sure we can work something out!