Any comic book readers?

Mind MGMT is my wife's favorite comic, I just read it for the first time this weekend.  The story is amazing, the art is really good to (just not my perferred style.)  Matt kindt that writes/draws it is a local guy and super nice.  Read it now before it becomes a movie so you can say you were in the know before it was popular.

Just finished reading all of Batman: Knightfall Vol. 1, now I'm in the middle of The Joker: Death Of The Family.

Both are graphic novels but they still count. Goddamn they are so good. Anyone know of any really good Batman stories that focus mainly on The Riddler or Scarecrow?

Though they don't focus specifically on those characters, they do play a part in Barman Arkham Asylum: A Serious House on Serious Earth and Batman: Long Halloween

Oh god, I think I'm catching the bug. Walked into two shops today, checked out the comics, and got overwhelmed by the magnitude of it. Now, after reading through this, I think I'm ready.

We are attempting to tackle this problem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlPvO-neyvk

I remember when A Death in the Family came out. I remember all my friends voting to have Robin killed - supposedly DC never thought the fans dialing a 900 number would kill off Jason Todd. What they really failed to account for was that 1. Jason Todd was really annoying and 2. that most of their readers were juveniles who thought it would be funny. I also remember that the vote count was pretty low and very close. 

We were all pretty bummed though when we actually saw him die. Something about a crowbar and Batman being so sad really made us regret those votes. 

Does any one recommend a good run of the Flash? Preferably the Barry Allen Flash. I'm looking for some ideas to flesh out a project I've been working on.

I thought Batman: Year 100 was pretty cool and now I'm planning on picking up Battling Boy.

I never read A Death in the Family, but I think I may check that out as well.  

Does any one recommend a good run of the Flash? Preferably the Barry Allen Flash. I'm looking for some ideas to flesh out a project I've been working on.

I thought Batman: Year 100 was pretty cool and now I'm planning on picking up Battling Boy.

I never read A Death in the Family, but I think I may check that out as well.  

John's Flash: Rebirth from a couple years back I thought was good. The premise of why/how the villain was doing what he was doing was pretty awesome, and it made for some great planning for future books.

Then it all meant nothing because of the DC revamp...but definitely a good read.

I saw this yesterday and came across the first TPB for $8 today and grabbed it. I'll let you know what I think once I've given it a good read.

I really dug the first couple of trades, after that I just followed it to find out what happened. The ending of Alpha was not worth the wait.

Today I picked up:

Saga #17

Batman and Two-Face #26

Black Science #2

Swamp Thing Vol.1: Raise Them Bones

Just finished Saga which was great as usual and I can't wait to dive into Black Science after that great first issue. Batman and... has been not as good recently but hopefully the small arcs can end and a Robin can come back.