Any comic book readers?

I didn't care for the Filth. Love Morrison - like all comic writers he has his hits and misses but across his career there is something for everyone.

Probably about time for my annual reading of his Animal Man run - Top-5 favorite arcs of all time for me.

Love his animal man run. Yeah I know the Filth is not for everyone

At C2E2 I  managed to meet Scott Snyder - he signed my Batman, Swamp Thing, The Wake, and Talon #1's.
I also met Justin Jordan who signed my Luther Strode, James Tynion IV who signed by copy of Talon, and an advanced variant of The Woods, along with Ben Templesmith who signed my copy of Ten Grand.

If you can't get into Chew then you be crazy!

Late response, but I got a signed copy of the first volume from a friend yesterday for free without knowing much about it. I'm looking forward to reading it.

Is anyone else into Vagabond? I guess it's manga but whatever. It's pretty great.

ah....yeah I guess I fail this quest as I have not read either of those / don't have any interest in them...

I really didn't find either of them particularly well written. Some of the art was neat, but from what I remember the majority of the sales of those books came through Hot Topic rather than comic book stores.

I aged out on books like Squee and JTHM. Cool for a moment but i will leave them for goth kids at this point. I do still enjoy a bit of Invader Zim on dvd

I feel the exact same way.  They were fun reads once or twice, but I had no second thoughts about selling both my trades and my copies of I Feel Sick.  Has Vasquez done anything in the last 10 years?  Seems like the dude dropped off the face of the earth.

I feel the exact same way.  They were fun reads once or twice, but I had no second thoughts about selling both my trades and my copies of I Feel Sick.  Has Vasquez done anything in the last 10 years?  Seems like the dude dropped off the face of the earth.

His Tumblr is funny: http://jhonenv.tumblr.com/

He has done some tv and things here and there. Maybe the Invader Zim Emmy is sustaining him. I don't know. He has continued to have a dedicated fan base despite the lack of output. Seems he could do it all again if he wanted to. 

EDIT: I see mention that he's doing a JTHM movie.