Any comic book readers?

I also love Long Halloween. Still need to read Dark Victory and Haunted Knight though.

What's this Batman: Eternal youre talking about? You have me interested.

It's this year long weekly special they're doing featuring basically everyone who writes or draws batman collaborating together. The general story outline was done by Scott Snyder but about half of the issues are done by others and it's all supposed to be this huge epic new story to progress batman after Forever Evil.

Batman #28 was a preview issue and it looks really cool so far.

SPOILER (on mobile)

Batman has a new sidekick.

It's this year long weekly special they're doing featuring basically everyone who writes or draws batman collaborating together. The general story outline was done by Scott Snyder but about half of the issues are done by others and it's all supposed to be this huge epic new story to progress batman after Forever Evil.

You had me at Scott Snyder.  This sounds rad.

• 2 weeks later...

I just spent the week reading Maximum Minimum Wage and thought it was great.  Highly recommended!  It's a relationship comic filled with wordy dialogue and pop/nerd culture references, that might be the best way to describe it.  Some of it reminded me of Clerks or at least it walks on a similar ground.

I was walking downtown early this morning after running a few errands and passed by Jay & Silent Bobs Secret Stash and a flyer in the window caught my eye. 

Neal Adams is going to be in store today! For whatever reason I never care much about celebrity but comic artists have always been a thrill for me. Totally going to take my kid down to explain that this man drew (draws) Batman comics. Pretty awesome.

I am jealous that you live by the stash!

I just read the new Moon Knight, it's pretty good. I like the spin they have on the character.

The artist Mike Mitchell is having a Marvel themed show at the Mondo Gallery in Austin, Texas in April - should be awesome.

I've got a couple Marvel Digital Codes that came with trades.

Guardians of the Galaxy - Tomorrow's Avengers (HC 1)

Guardians of the Galaxy - Angela (HC 2)

Age of Ultron Deluxe HC

Infinity Deluxe HC

Anyone interested in them and wants to throw me a few bucks, they are yours!

I just read the new Moon Knight, it's pretty good. I like the spin they have on the character.

The artist Mike Mitchell is having a Marvel themed show at the Mondo Gallery in Austin, Texas in April - should be awesome.

I've got a couple Marvel Digital Codes that came with trades.

Guardians of the Galaxy - Tomorrow's Avengers (HC 1)

Guardians of the Galaxy - Angela (HC 2)

Age of Ultron Deluxe HC

Infinity Deluxe HC

Anyone interested in them and wants to throw me a few bucks, they are yours!

Marvel is on point right now! love the guardians series going back to 2008. The New Moon Knight is really good, very different! 

weird question:

could any of you recommend any series of comics that would be appropriate for middle grade readers? (roughly ages 8 - 12)

my mom is a librarian and the kids LOVE all the graphic novels they have, but she was curious about comic books and of course asked me cuz i have all those 'nerdy friends'. MMHMM. OK MOM.

I'm a teacher and the kids (both boys and girls) can't get enough of Tiny Titans. Garfield and Scooby Doo are super popular too.

They really like anything Graphic Novel-ish. I'm sure she has a ton of Diary of a Wimpy Kid and Big Nate. They girls seem to enjoy the Babymouse series too.

yep yep, all of those! she says the kids looooove babymouse. i think she said they have bone, too.

Can anyone help me out with two books I'm looking for?

I'm trying to get a complete Sex Criminals variant collection. I have almost all of them so far (even though it's only had 4 issues, there's so many convention variants!) If anyone has or knows a shop that has these two, I would be so grateful!

Sex Criminals # 1 (2nd print)

2977652.jpeg.square-true_maxheight-285_s

Sex Criminals 2 (3rd printing)

1111_9.jpg.square-true_maxheight-285_siz

Can anyone help me out with two books I'm looking for?

I'm trying to get a complete Sex Criminals variant collection. I have almost all of them so far (even though it's only had 4 issues, there's so many convention variants!) If anyone has or knows a shop that has these two, I would be so grateful!

Sex Criminals # 1 (3rd print)

2977652.jpeg.square-true_maxheight-285_s

Sex Criminals 2 (3rd printing)

1111_9.jpg.square-true_maxheight-285_siz

waiting impatiently for this trade