PO: Deftones - Around The Fur LP

alright so obviously im a noob... ive seen this travis dude, he has all kinds of info, and is obviously somehow linked to a bunch of vinyl releases. Can someone explain what the deal is?

p.s. I will now be accepting negative karma for asking a question most of you already know the answer to.

I don't think I've ever done a Hot Topic PO, though.

Thats cause I dont ever do pre orders on vinyl.

It goes up online once HT.com has the product in stock.

Just seems easier that way.

Just wanted to say that I much prefer this approach. The whole pre-order system - and consequently, all the PO threads - just get old after awhile. I appreciate you keeping us in the loop with upcoming releases, and waking up to links for immediate purchase. Very refreshing. And a huge reason why I keep my eye on any topics you start or bump.

this is awesome and i love the release, but come on. Its not even slated for a for sure release.

why are people so eager to throw their money out at a 3rd party for something that hasnt even been created yet. This thing is months off yet.

also, much respect to travis for NOT jumping the gun, and not putting stuff out there until its ready and cleared by the band/label and actually for sure.

anyone can hear a rumor down the line and take your money for something that may eventually come out at some point.

all that being said. i will definitely be buying this once its released and am very stoked about it.

If that's true for Adrenaline coming as well, then that's also great news. I only have the picture disc and it's mainly just a collectible as we all know how pic discs sound. I'm going to be spending way too much money between RSD, these 2 reissues and the QOTSA reissue. I think I'm gonna quit paying my rent.

Guest obzen
If you live in the states, dont waste your money on pre-ordering that import

HT reissue? Ha, sorry Travis. I'm sure it's been a long day of annoying PMs and posts.

If you live in the states, dont waste your money on pre-ordering that import

HT reissue? Ha, sorry Travis. I'm sure it's been a long day of annoying PMs and posts.

Yea its suppose to be coming in May. Not sure if its the 31st or not. Gonna be a HT exclusive color and Im sure a couple other variants as well.

this is awesome and i love the release, but come on. Its not even slated for a for sure release.

why are people so eager to throw their money out at a 3rd party for something that hasnt even been created yet. This thing is months off yet.

also, much respect to travis for NOT jumping the gun, and not putting stuff out there until its ready and cleared by the band/label and actually for sure.

anyone can hear a rumor down the line and take your money for something that may eventually come out at some point.

all that being said. i will definitely be buying this once its released and am very stoked about it.