Albums That Should Be RE-PRESSED on Vinyl

Sum 41 All Killer No Filler needs to be re-pressed. Plus it being the 10th anniversary of the album would be most excellent if it did get re-pressed

sounds like a job for mts... ;)

the first pressing sounds so unbelieveably good that i wouldn't even want to buy a repress because i'm sure whoever does it will make it look nice but have it sound like garbage.

Sum 41 All Killer No Filler needs to be re-pressed. Plus it being the 10th anniversary of the album would be most excellent if it did get re-pressed

sounds like a job for mts... ;)

the first pressing sounds so unbelieveably good that i wouldn't even want to buy a repress because i'm sure whoever does it will make it look nice but have it sound like garbage.

Among some other things, I would love to get You'd Prefer An Astronaut Astronaut and Downward is Heavenward.

Yes. One shows up on ebay/record selling site... always $300+. That's just stupid.

It just baffles me that these haven't been repressed yet. There's plenty of demand at this point. Electra 2000 needs to be done again as well. Who knows, maybe there's legal issues or some horseshit. If these ever do get re-poped, maybe ORG will do it. They make pricey stuff but it's great quality (IMO). I'm loving them for the Failure stuff they're doing and the Lush stuff that's gonna be coming down the road.

On a side note, does anyone know if Hum - Fillet Show was ever pressed on vinyl? I've never seen one, but remember reading about it existing (may have read it on the Hum Mission Control site). I have the cassette but never got a hold of the CD.

Among some other things, I would love to get You'd Prefer An Astronaut Astronaut and Downward is Heavenward.

Yes. One shows up on ebay/record selling site... always $300+. That's just stupid.

It just baffles me that these haven't been repressed yet. There's plenty of demand at this point. Electra 2000 needs to be done again as well. Who knows, maybe there's legal issues or some horseshit. If these ever do get re-poped, maybe ORG will do it. They make pricey stuff but it's great quality (IMO). I'm loving them for the Failure stuff they're doing and the Lush stuff that's gonna be coming down the road.

On a side note, does anyone know if Hum - Fillet Show was ever pressed on vinyl? I've never seen one, but remember reading about it existing (may have read it on the Hum Mission Control site). I have the cassette but never got a hold of the CD.

NIN- Broken/Fragile

I think trent is going to get the fragile re-released/repressed "soon"; don't know about broken, but I want them both...

ooh, maybe a broken/fixed double gatefold release...? I'm imagining the outside of the gatefold having both of their covers, broken on front, fixed on the back, upside down (that way either way it opens on the right, like usual). the spine would have "NIN" in the middle in such a way that whichever way you looked at it, it still read "NIN" (hmm... I'm thinking that wouldn't work the way I want it to). the inside would have lyrics and whatever else you'd expect

after looking at the running time of broken/fixed, I don't think this would work, not to mention people probably just want broken

NIN- Broken/Fragile

I think trent is going to get the fragile re-released/repressed "soon"; don't know about broken, but I want them both...

ooh, maybe a broken/fixed double gatefold release...? I'm imagining the outside of the gatefold having both of their covers, broken on front, fixed on the back, upside down (that way either way it opens on the right, like usual). the spine would have "NIN" in the middle in such a way that whichever way you looked at it, it still read "NIN" (hmm... I'm thinking that wouldn't work the way I want it to). the inside would have lyrics and whatever else you'd expect

after looking at the running time of broken/fixed, I don't think this would work, not to mention people probably just want broken

• 4 months later...

Knapsack - Day Three Of My New Life

Knapsack - This Conversation Is Ending Starting Right Now

Hum - You'd Prefer An Astronaut

Hum - Downward Id Heavenward (i have it but iwant it on color)

Boilermaker - In The Wallace's Shadow

Catherine Wheel - Chrome

Cursed - II

Beyond - No Longer At Ease

Botch - American Nervoso

Red House Painters - Doen Colorfull Hill

The Suicide File - Twilight (I won it on ebay on marron vinyl and payed it but i was ripped off from the bastard one)

Wrens - Secaucas

Cursive - Storms Of Early Summer

Swans - The Great Annihilator

Melving - Stoner Witch

Melvins - Stag

Quicksand - Manic Compression (I have it but want on color)

Rival Schools - United By Fate (I have it but want on color)

Trash Talk - Plagues

After all of those represses happening i can stop to open the Ebay website!!! ;D