CONVERGE / DROP DEAD split 7" now available @ DW!!

the crazy colored ones are a technique we've playfully called 'vinyl bong' at gotta groove. it basically allows us to switch the color every 5th or 6th record, with each transitional one having some crazy effects (sometimes up to three transitional records in a row). it makes for tons of swirling/marbling and countless 'variants' on a relatively small run. we pressed 100 copies of our former intern's 7" using the technique and i'd say he has at least 30 'variants' in his run.

the crazy colored ones are a technique we've playfully called 'vinyl bong' at gotta groove. it basically allows us to switch the color every 5th or 6th record, with each transitional one having some crazy effects (sometimes up to three transitional records in a row). it makes for tons of swirling/marbling and countless 'variants' on a relatively small run. we pressed 100 copies of our former intern's 7" using the technique and i'd say he has at least 30 'variants' in his run.

I would be interested in seeing a video of this process. Sounds awesome.