MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

I originally bought the red with the 7"s, but when they sent out the 50% off code I bought the other two colors and the 180 gram. So I'm in too deep to get my money back at this point. The waiting game sucks.

Let's play hungry hungry hippos

I'm more partial to scattergories you guys in? Or should we play monopoly cause that shit takes forever so by the time we're done we might actually have the record...

Got mine in the mail today.

At first I was annoyed by this being tried again but after thinking about it, I think it's awesome that you're not giving up.

it's because he lives in duvall, WA. The only thing to do is spend half the year cleaning up after floods and then spend the next half preparing for the next one.

Let's play hungry hungry hippos

I'm more partial to scattergories you guys in? Or should we play monopoly cause that shit takes forever so by the time we're done we might actually have the record...

Everyone always hates each other after playing monopoly though. How about catchphrase or apples to apples?!?

Everyone always hates each other after playing monopoly though. How about catchphrase or apples to apples?!?

Apples to apples is awesome especially as drinking game, which would actually make the wait bearable haha