MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

i don't think he was insincere just nervous. A fuck up this bad could kill his label and i am sure he knows that. I am sure they will make this right, or go out of business. I will wait it out. I don't really miss the money that bad. I just wish i could get my senses fail album i order with the 7" vinyl.

i don't think he was insincere just nervous. A fuck up this bad could kill his label and i am sure he knows that. I am sure they will make this right, or go out of business. I will wait it out. I don't really miss the money that bad. I just wish i could get my senses fail album i order with the 7" vinyl.

True. That could be the case. I don't know, I have a blinding dislike of him so maybe that's it.

I don't know. I guess nothing RJ can do at this point can make me not hate him. The video seemed insincere and brushed over all the shit he's pulled over the past 6-8 months. I mean the never addressing e-mails while throwing a party and starting a merch site. I don't know. I'm biased, I guess.

Just wait till I fire up my iMovie skills and make a parody of this.

May top my Scazaam post!

he sounded nervous throughout the entire video, extremely nervous in the beginning. almost like he was forced to do it. pretty much a non informative update though, nothing was said that was not already known. still no updated release date, still no proof the records are actually being pressed other than his word (which holds as much weight as air) and pictures of approved test presses that were posted on facebook back in October. it's nice that he finally got around to some sort of update, even if it provides no new information. but it really doesnt make up for the total shit show this thing has become.

and of course their facebook is now littered with supporters and enthusiasm. we'll see how long it lasts when these things are still not done one month from now and RJ falls off the face of the earth again by not responding to emails or sending out any sort of update.

Anyway, he should turn up the heat in his office so he doesn't have to wear a ski hat indoors all day.

i loled.

give away some type of Blink vinyl in the summer, it

i liked this part the best.

* vague promise of some free blink vinyl sometime in summer of 2012 *

so....bank on getting this by summer of 2021, guys.

Anyway, he should turn up the heat in his office so he doesn't have to wear a ski hat indoors all day.

i loled.

give away some type of Blink vinyl in the summer, it

i liked this part the best.

* vague promise of some free blink vinyl sometime in summer of 2012 *

so....bank on getting this by summer of 2021, guys.

If at all, I've been saying since he promised that "free item" that its BS just to make people think he cares.

Is it just me or are all those Blue LPs Enema of the State back there. How can he have so many, yet you can't purchase any off the webstore? Hmm...

don't get your hopes up. those are copies he is saving to flip on ebay so he can have more money to wipe his ass with.

Is it just me or are all those Blue LPs Enema of the State back there. How can he have so many, yet you can't purchase any off the webstore? Hmm...

don't get your hopes up. those are copies he is saving to flip on ebay so he can have more money to wipe his ass with.

Right? Or it's those LPs that are OOP that he suddenly "finds in a box" and puts them up on the webstore for like twice as much. Ugh.

Kickstarter to form this thread into a popup book novel or movie?

I now present my suggestion.

[image]

SCAZAAM (20??)

A HipsterAsFolk Production, coming in 3 missed release dates to a thread near you!

Being a self proclaimed 26 year old boy in the "hood" is dangerous and unpleasant. This is what Greymundos experiences when he fools a gang of Vinyl Collective members who cornered him at the TOYPAJ thread. The gang finds out that the preorder he claimed to have received on a Sunday was fake, and they chase him through the threads of Vinyl Collective, bent on -1's. He tries to escape by slipping into the Sum 41 Support thread, but they follow him there, too. While running from them through threads filled with all kinds of stuff, he stumbles on MTS's Webstore page. By doing that, he manages to release Scazaam, a genie who has been breaking release dates for thousands of years. In order to stay free, Scazaam must give Max three wishes....

BAM!

Stay tuned kiddies! More to come!

He may not have any updates but these babies went into production this morning! 2xLaser Disc special edition! PO's available now at Circuit City!