MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

Whoo, got my refund. You guys were worried, pff...

[image]

This is http://www.ebay.com/sch/record-rarities/....id=p4340 .l2562

i was going to point out that this person is an admitted flipper and down right arrogant one to boot based on their previous activities here. not only did this person screw over quite a few people by buying up multiple copies to flip, without over $550 in their account MTS has even less money now to get these records finished.

awesome to know MTS has no problem with one person buying up $552 worth, minus astounding shipping charges, of one record. one person buying at least 20 copies of the same thing should throw up a red flag. MTS needs to limit stuff to 1 per person or least put a cap on it somewhere. they should not let shit like that from happening. with this asshole's order MTS clearly does not care what happens to their releases as long as they make money. there are plenty of labels out there who limit stuff to one per person and still have no problems selling out a pressing.

I'm pretty sure this thread proves they have zero integrity at all, so why would limit something like that when it can make them money.

Right now MTS store shows everything is out of stock except for the Green LP.

nothing was ever actually in stock to begin with

this thread is amazing....flippers pissed off and demanding refunds....i hope that flipper has already sold several copies of this on e-bay and has gotten royally fucked.

Nice to see that the Shaq Attack Is Back

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':dt3j9di1]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':dt3j9di1]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{