MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

FALSE! I do like blink182. Speak for yourself. :P

Haha, i meant to speak for myself but quoted you incorrectly. Let the record show that user "idreamofpunk" enjoys the music of Blink 182, while i, Vincent Kennedy McMahon, do not. Thank you for your time.

FALSE! I do like blink182. Speak for yourself. :P

Haha, i meant to speak for myself but quoted you incorrectly. Let the record show that user "idreamofpunk" enjoys the music of Blink 182, while i, Vincent Kennedy McMahon, do not. Thank you for your time.

And this response is even better. +1 when I can do it again...

does homeboy use Redeye for his distribution? Is there a way to convince them to not deal with him anymore? The record store I work at has an entry for the repress of Blue Skies Broken Hearts in the system as coming out, but I would love if we could just sabotage any business ties he has because I...hate hate hate his guts. hate hate hate his guts. and I'll never talk to him again.

people are actually getting into arguments over this on Facebook. naive, diehard MTS supporters vs. rationale folk with enough common sense to cut their losses. from what i read on SRC's wall, there are at least two people who would actually prefer not getting a refund for this and want to continue waiting it out. which is basically holding out hope your team can pull off the biggest of miracles and win when they're down by 8 with 1 second left backed up against their own 1 yard line.

somehow there are still diehard, clueless and feverish MTS supporters out there, and those people are what will, unfortunately, keep MTS afloat should they stay in business. one of which hopes a "real label" releases TOYPAJ at some point. yup, because Universal, one of the big major labels out there who originally released the album and pressed it at least three different times already, is not a "real label."

people are actually getting into arguments over this on Facebook. naive, diehard MTS supporters vs. rationale folk with enough common sense to cut their losses. from what i read on SRC's wall, there are at least two people who would actually prefer not getting a refund for this and want to continue waiting it out. which is basically holding out hope your team can pull off the biggest of miracles and win when they're down by 8 with 1 second left backed up against their own 1 yard line.

somehow there are still diehard, clueless and feverish MTS supporters out there, and those people are what will, unfortunately, keep MTS afloat should they stay in business. one of which hopes a "real label" releases TOYPAJ at some point. yup, because Universal, one of the big major labels out there who originally released the album and pressed it at least three different times already, is not a "real label."

Can you SS that comment? I don't know how to use a facebook.

ok so i'm in NJ and my news channels are out of NY... i was watching NBC news when i saw that there was a story about a lady who got ripped off by a TV company (that happened to be based out of NJ) what if someone were to contact them to do a story about them trying to get a refund from RJ and about the whole TOYPAJ fiasco if we get RJ on the news i'm sure that will be GREAT for his company

ok so i'm in NJ and my news channels are out of NY... i was watching NBC news when i saw that there was a story about a lady who got ripped off by a TV company (that happened to be based out of NJ) what if someone were to contact them to do a story about them trying to get a refund from RJ and about the whole TOYPAJ fiasco if we get RJ on the news i'm sure that will be GREAT for his company

that would be a good idea if they followed through, there is a newscaster here in new mexico that would be awesome at digging into all the shady things RJ has done.

I only ordered the 3 7"s way back when...a $15 order. Not an amount that I'm super upset at losing out on, but it's still shitty this is how a dude thinks a business is ran. If I get them, awesome. If I don't and my 15 is just lost and my emails are never answered..so be it as well. But fuck if I ever order anything from this dude again.

The thing that upsets me is that the 7"s aren't in that "packaging" that is supposed to be off the hook, gnarly, and stoke worthy. It's just a damn sleeve.

so what actually went wrong? did this guy ever even have plans to press these? did universal ever even have a contract with him? did univeral press them and he hasnt delivered? i mean what the fuck went wrong? and who is to blame?

this is more or rhetorical question.. i just wish there was more info

Im sure he got the license from Universal to press this. He runs that label like a Kickstarter, he pre-orders things that havent even gone into production so he can use the pre-order funds to pay for the record to get pressed. This one didnt all sell out right away so I think he was stuck not having enough to pay for this and then it just dragged out from there. People got pissed off, some got refunds which probably put him even more in the hole on this. Im pretty sure he flat out lied about this the entire way. Im sure he intended to put it out but just got in way too far over his head. Instead of owning up to that he has continued to hide and when he's given updates its all turned out to just be lies. He just needs to refund everyone, cancel the whole release and just stop trying to put out records all together. Its not like this is the first time he's fucked up a release and not released it on time. This is just the one he's fucked up the worst and its getting more attention cause its a Blink record that a lot of people want.

Im sure he got the license from Universal to press this. He runs that label like a Kickstarter, he pre-orders things that havent even gone into production so he can use the pre-order funds to pay for the record to get pressed. This one didnt all sell out right away so I think he was stuck not having enough to pay for this and then it just dragged out from there. People got pissed off, some got refunds which probably put him even more in the hole on this. Im pretty sure he flat out lied about this the entire way. Im sure he intended to put it out but just got in way too far over his head. Instead of owning up to that he has continued to hide and when he's given updates its all turned out to just be lies. He just needs to refund everyone, cancel the whole release and just stop trying to put out records all together. Its not like this is the first time he's fucked up a release and not released it on time. This is just the one he's fucked up the worst and its getting more attention cause its a Blink record that a lot of people want.

I agree with the first part.....I have a feeling the packaging which was his big selling point ended up being way more expensive than he planned and he was going to lose money on it.....he talked about the Jacket of this record in several of his "Updates"....i think he couldn't find a way to make that happen and stay on budget and started re-pressing other records and trying to use that little bit of profit to help fund this release....and then everybody started asking for Refunds and this shit just fell apart. I'm actually curious if this release ever even made it to a pressing plant for Test Presses at all....of the Full Length or the bonus 7"s

additionally I think this got more press because You/Hot Topic managed to produce a 180g version of this, assembled, packed, and out to stores all in the middle of it, which pissed off customers obviously chose the one that was immediately available over the one that had been promised to them for months on end....the fact that somebody put out the same record in a considerably smaller amount of time may have been the actual nail in the coffin

I agree with the first part.....I have a feeling the packaging which was his big selling point ended up being way more expensive than he planned and he was going to lose money on it.....he talked about the Jacket of this record in several of his "Updates"....i think he couldn't find a way to make that happen and stay on budget and started re-pressing other records and trying to use that little bit of profit to help fund this release....and then everybody started asking for Refunds and this shit just fell apart. I'm actually curious if this release ever even made it to a pressing plant for Test Presses at all....of the Full Length or the bonus 7"s

he posted videos of the test press on facebook but i'm not defending him the stupid ass thought that a pressing run of 3,500 records was going to sell out instantly and now he's out of money

he posted videos of the test press on facebook but i'm not defending him the stupid ass thought that a pressing run of 3,500 records was going to sell out instantly and now he's out of money

were their tests of the LP and the 7"s or just the LP?