else

document.write('+':e2lyi81s]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

Instead of digging through all of this, I'm going to focus on the task at hand so that you can all receive your records sooner rather than later.

I've kept pretty quiet about this, cause I'm a patient dude. But its just too much shit that has gone wrong. I really wanted this, but it doesn't look like it'll come out anytime soon.

i really think this will be the end of his label, i can't imagine how much debt he's racked up. you can only press enema for those dumbass "i'm happy to give you every penny for every blink release" so many times.

the sad thing is if he was upfront about the whole thing, like months ago, or hell even on tuesday, and came clean saying he made a mistake and refunded people i think he could have recovered from it.

Because I've stayed unattached by never giving RJ money, I've never felt ill-will toward him, but what a coward for not even acknowledging that the date passed again.

Just be up front. Honestly. How would you guys all feel if he came out tomorrow morning and said, "look, I Virgil'ed myself and got in over my head. This didn't pan out like I wanted at all, and I realize I handled it poorly so far. I've sent out a bunch of refunds and plan to continue paying people back as I can." and then paid back hand-fulls of people every two weeks when he got paid from some normal job.

Wait, if Ryan doesn't work for MTS anymore then why does he still have an mtsrecords e-mail address? I assume that's from where he told people he doesn't work there anymore?

I still think Ryan + Dan = RJ.

its an auto-response email

Yeah. He could have just deleted his e-mail address when he quit, but unlike RJ he actually likes to keep people informed. So rather than just getting rid of it he set up the auto-reply so we know he actually left and all that.

Reading all these quotes from RJ is fucking hilarious. Good thing I didn't wait around to co-release this one haha.

I'll press more of these, the demand is obviously there since MTS sure as hell isn't releasing it.

What color(s) of vinyl should I do? Not going to do the striped tri-color or black 180 gram again.

How about a hybrid? 180g black with red, yellow, and green splatter

that would be so sick

From the MTS wiki page-

"On March 28, 2012, RJ Crowder, owner of Mightier Than Sword, posted a picture of a new tattoo on Instagram with the caption, "The only babe I'm stoked about." He took approximately 3,000 people's money, and used it all to get trendy tattoos and go to swanky east-coast strip clubs. The pressing of the TOYPAJ records has been put on hold indefinitely because of health problems."

Sounds like he got ink poisoning from the tattoos he brought with our cash... But that's karma I guess.

His instagram has gone too.