MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

I think the only reason anyone has any standing orders is cause they cant get the refund they have requested.

This.

Just got off the phone with Paypal. No dice. Nothing they can (are willing) to do. The guy suggested I file a claim at ic3.org (like others have suggested). I'm officially joining the party :(

At this point I'm perplexed that ANYONE here still has a standing order for this.

Good luck in all your future endeavors, something tells me you're gonna get suckered out of a lot of money in your lifetime.

i just filed my claim on the paypal website today i thought once SRC got involved that it would happen but then after the most recent miss I decided that i needed to attempt at a refund and wait for HT's next pressing

Any other orders besides Blink182 are not handled either? Waiting for 2 weeks for an item to be shipped.

From MTS or SRC? If from SRC, every time I have made an order, it took a minimum of 1 month for them to even "ship" an order. Once it was "shipped" I would have to make multiple e-mails, then another month for it to actually get to me.

Any other orders besides Blink182 are not handled either? Waiting for 2 weeks for an item to be shipped.

From MTS or SRC? If from SRC, every time I have made an order, it took a minimum of 1 month for them to even "ship" an order. Once it was "shipped" I would have to make multiple e-mails, then another month for it to actually get to me.

Either way src ships everything for mts now. They told me that can't shop anything till mts sends them details on what to ship and to who. Considering mts has seemingly disappeared dont expect anything anytime soon

Seems exaggerated. SRC has mailed everything I ordered in one day. I usually get things within five days, unless I preorder. If they have delayed preorders, they at least let costumers know.

Also, this whole thing is a joke. Mark is the best. Glad I didn't give RJ my money.

The people currently debating character & plot development in Hunger Games understand that it's a series aimed at elementary/middle school age kids, right?
You can have good movies aimed at kids. Toy Story is a fantastic movie for kids, but with something for everyone. Hunger Games fakes being badass and sucks as a movie no matter who its geared towards. Toy Story develops characters... Buzz is all over the place, as is Woody. The Hunger Games is supposed to be more elaborate, and EVERY character was static.

You're completely right. I read the whole series and when watching the movie i just thought to myself that people are not going to like it. None of the characters were fleshed out, at all.

---

That said, fuck RJ.

Since several people were interested I will further derail the thread with talk of education.

I'm working on going into administration--I am in a support position at a high school, about to finish my M.Ed. in Educational Leadership at UCF and moving right into the doctoral program in August.

I really enjoy being involved with education but I couldn't put up with teaching anymore. I had to do something else. It was just way too much work and way too much stress for very little pay.

What I enjoy about being out of the classroom is working with teachers to improve instruction. I really want to help them get better and help them enjoy their jobs. Teaching has changed so much in the past few years with the major emphasis on test data and "accountability"... I also like being able to have more of an impact on a schoolwide level, as opposed to just impacting the 100-ish kids I taught each year.

As soon as I graduate I'll begin the process of applying for assistant principal jobs. Basically I will plug away at this until I am a principal, by that time if I am no longer enjoying it I will have a doctorate and have run my own school, which will make me qualified to do plenty of other things outside of education if I so choose.

Also if anyone here likes You Blew It, a kid from that band is in my Monday night class. Educators... We're everywhere.

That's cool. That's a lot of what I've heard. In the building I worked at (and sub 95% of the time now) we just got a new assistant principal and that's what he says... he can impact more kids through indirect contact rather than simply being a classroom teacher. I don't know if that's for me, though. I love the contact. I love connecting the material to the kids, and getting the kids to enjoy being in class. It's so rewarding to see the results directly. Maybe that will change over time, who knows.

It really, really bums me out that just recently there's been such a huge push for accountability and data. We have 8 half-days a year that we meet for "data teams" where, for example, the 9th grade social studies teachers for the district will all meet and compare methods on a specific topic and tests, etc. They pushed it on us so far that we had to make data boards to display in the inner-office meeting room. This year, the first faculty meeting, the principal came out and said basically fuck all that noise. He doesn't want data posted anywhere. He wants us to get back to it being about the kids, not the data. Unless you get your degree from a stupid college, it's still a Bachelors of ARTS. Teaching is not a science because every district, school, teacher, class, student, topic, day, period, etc is different. Something might work one day, but not with the same group the next day, let alone transplanting that same lesson to another school across the state. The direction education is getting pushed is scary.

What's this thread about?

when was the last time anyone was in contact with rj?

i had this email from him on 28th feb 2012

We are on track for an April 10th release date, and this will not be missed. I apologize for all of the delays and confusion with this release, but I can guarantee it will be well worth the wait!

Please let me know if you have any issues or concerns.

Thanks so much,

RJ

that date has no passed and im from the uk so was just expecting it to now be on route to me in the post but judging by this thread looks like nobody has had any luck or an update from him

?

I wish I was exaggerating, but that's my luck with SRC. The last order I placed with them was January 11th. I recieved that package on March 9th. Needless to say, I am choosing not to support SRC or MTS anymore.

my problem is they never give me the right color i ordered, as well as seriously long shipping times.

also, they'll let you order things they dont have in stock so they have to refund you with store credit. i got 5 dollars more but still id rather alk3 S/t

Lol... The MTS paypal isn't accepting money. I saw this on some girls tumblr:

"has anyone been trying to get something online from mightier than sword records and then not being able to pay because their paypal account isn’t accepting money?

I JUST DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO

i probably should wait but just yeah i’d like to know if happening to anyone else as well"

posted: thursday april 12th, 2012 at 8:26pm

tagged: mightier than sword records

Lol... The MTS paypal isn't accepting money. I saw this on some girls tumblr:

"has anyone been trying to get something online from mightier than sword records and then not being able to pay because their paypal account isnÂ’t accepting money?

I JUST DONÂ’T KNOW WHAT TO DO

i probably should wait but just yeah iÂ’d like to know if happening to anyone else as well"

posted: thursday april 12th, 2012 at 8:26pm

tagged: mightier than sword records

hahaha awesome it's actually working