MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

Sadly, there is a significant lack of Matt Bonner fan art out there. Sadly I lack much artistic talent. I am hereby launching an exploratory committee to gauge interest in a VC Matt Bonner Fan Art Competition!!!!

Winner would get a copy of Blink's Mark Tom and Travis show. I'd want at least 5 entries.

Who would participate? Should I do this?

hint: images of Bonner dunking on Scalabrine would be welcome.

Have you ever noticed Matt Bonner and Brian Scalabrine are never in the same room at the same time......?

Haha I've actually been doing this for a while now.

So I don't think anyone has brought this up yet but I was wondering whats going on with the MTS office. He's obviously renting it from someone and I feel like if he's as much in debt as we all assume then there's no way he's paid his rent in the last month or two. Has anyone tried to find the person/company that he's renting the space from and contact them?

Dude...seriously relax. Why do you care what is going on with his office...? Why on earth would you contact his landlord or superintendent? Think about what you're saying.

Oh no I think you misunderstood me, I'm not saying I would ( I didn't even order one of these). I was just posing the question since almost everyone thinks that he flat out ran off. Like if he's not renting the space anymore,or if he cleared it out then it might be more likely that he did just disappear. I wasn't actually saying someone should do it, just more so surprised that no one has.

Dude...seriously relax. Why do you care what is going on with his office...? Why on earth would you contact his landlord or superintendent? Think about what you're saying.

Oh no I think you misunderstood me, I'm not saying I would ( I didn't even order one of these). I was just posing the question since almost everyone thinks that he flat out ran off. Like if he's not renting the space anymore,or if he cleared it out then it might be more likely that he did just disappear. I wasn't actually saying someone should do it, just more so surprised that no one has.

so what you are saying is we loot his office and put his whole collection on ebay?

so what you are saying is we loot his office and put his whole collection on ebay?

where would the profits go? ohh it would have to be epic..

So I opened a dispute on paypal. They closed it without taking any kind of action. Not even a note telling me to kick rocks. Hm. Maybe i'll try the calling route.

This has been posted multiple times in this thread, but with how many posts there are it's probably hard to find. If it's over the 45 day window, your dispute is automatically closed.

Call and ask to talk to a supervisor. Again, this has been posted many, many times in this thread.