MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

Just received a call from new York consumer affairs. They asked if I was refunded and by who and how much.

This guy is fucked

I got a call too. Since Paypal issued a refund they aren't pursuing my claim. For all the talk they only got 6 complaints. Mine is now closed since I got a refund and now it is Paypal's to claim.

So any news on these shirts? They sounded amazing and im sure people on here would buy them if you made em cheap and limited

I was hoping they'd be done by now, but my brother is extremely unreliable. I gave him the designs & shirts on Saturday. He said they'd be done by Monday or Tuesday, but its now Thursday & I just got a text saying he'd burn the screens today. So we'll see. Still aiming to sell them for around $5-6 ppd. Have 30-35 on various sizes (S-XL maybe 1 XXL). Mostly TOYPAJ, but should have a couple Black Dads as well. Will probably print more if there is a demand.

So any news on these shirts? They sounded amazing and im sure people on here would buy them if you made em cheap and limited

I was hoping they'd be done by now, but my brother is extremely unreliable. I gave him the designs & shirts on Saturday. He said they'd be done by Monday or Tuesday, but its now Thursday & I just got a text saying he'd burn the screens today. So we'll see. Still aiming to sell them for around $5-6 ppd. Have 30-35 on various sizes (S-XL maybe 1 XXL). Mostly TOYPAJ, but should have a couple Black Dads as well. Will probably print more if there is a demand.

Is your brother RJ?

Is your brother RJ?

Ha. Might as well be. Fucker owes me an IATA record from Dec 2011.

Here is a message my dad sent him on fb today:

"MATTHEW WHERE IS MY STUFF YOU BORROWED U R ON THE DO NOT LOAN LIST HA HA DAD"

If these shirts aren't ready to ship by Monday the 21st I'm going to post my brother's cell number as RJ's all over the internet. So glad I never accepted payment for any of these shirts. Stay tuned for the video update next week where I'll promise you another shirt preordering this shirt.

This was posted in the theard about the Such Gold Repress....Looks like RJ has came out of hiding.

Jenna from SRC here! We have the tour copies with no covers. I talked to your management and we are shipping them to you guys tomorrow.

I also spoke to RJ today briefly and we are going to work out something with him in the next few days to get these shipped out. We do not have the info on orders beyond what we already shipped. He said he would give it to us. After we shipped the first batch we did not continue fulfilling MTS mail order for obvious reasons. However considering the situation as long as we can work something out with RJ to get the info we will donate our time, boxes etc... and can help out to finish off this release.

This was posted in the theard about the Such Gold Repress....Looks like RJ has came out of hiding.
Jenna from SRC here! We have the tour copies with no covers. I talked to your management and we are shipping them to you guys tomorrow.

I also spoke to RJ today briefly and we are going to work out something with him in the next few days to get these shipped out. We do not have the info on orders beyond what we already shipped. He said he would give it to us. After we shipped the first batch we did not continue fulfilling MTS mail order for obvious reasons. However considering the situation as long as we can work something out with RJ to get the info we will donate our time, boxes etc... and can help out to finish off this release.

I don't get it. Wouldn't they have asked for SOME information on what he's doing with all the money and ignoring everyone? How did they even get a hold of him? Something seems off here.

I don't get it. Wouldn't they have asked for SOME information on what he's doing with all the money and ignoring everyone? How did they even get a hold of him? Something seems off here.

I also am very interested to know how that conversation went. I've considered calling RJ and giving him a "WHAT THE FUCK?" but still at least respect the man enough to know he doesn't need me bitching at him.

You know, thinking about it now....does RJ still own Vinyl Collective? Did he ever actually buy it? I remember him saying a while back that he either bought it or was planning on buying it...anybody know?

i think it was in conjunction with shopradiocast or something so they've probably just taken it over fully or will, I'd imagine.

THREDZ NOT DEAD.

Of course SRC wouldn't ask questions. Also, they're getting what they deserve for teaming up with a piece of shit.
at least they're trying to help get people their records. for all we know maybe they did it's not up to src to give the explanation of what ever the fuck is going on with rj

I long ago stated that I think SRC shouldn't have gotten into business with MTS for exclusive distro deals. That said they delivered on the Blink records they had control over and they refunded everyone on the Toypaj orders they took. They can't do anything more than that and yet they are willing to. I'm done complaining about SRC as they continue to do the right things and are now attempting to go above that. They have no obligation to refund or help anyone that directly ordered the Such Gold records through the MTS website yet they are. I think that's classy and will go a long way. I won't hold what I see as an error from many months ago against them as they now help people get their items amidst the mess RJ made.

Guest thankyoubasedgod

Lmfao SRC still has contact with RJ and you think they're doing the morally correct thing? It's nice they're helping people out who ordered the Such Gold records, but what about the people who ordered TOYPAJ and can't get their money back?

How come SRC didn't attempt to get answers for us or attempt to update us? And if they did attempt to get answers, why didn't they mention it? How is it that they know where RJ is and have contact with him, but aren't attempting to update the thousands of people who got their money stolen?

I don't care what you say, I really do like you JerseyDave and you have some of the best posts on these forums, but SRC are still pieces of shit. They're doing what they can to save their businesses' reputation. They don't actually care about their customers or what the morally correct thing to do is. If they did, they wouldn't leave us in the dark. They would have at least said they attempted to ask what was up with TOYPAJ and didn't get a proper response. RJ doesn't deserve the respect of SRC tippy-toeing around him and avoiding the TOYPAJ issue. If they were in the position some of the members of this forum, they would AT LEAST want to hear they asked about the TOYPAJ issue. Just asking him is a lot more than the majority of the people here are capable of doing and knowing someone cared enough to ask would comfort people somewhat.

Shit never changes its color, and SRC are still pieces of shit.

Lmfao SRC still has contact with RJ and you think they're doing the morally correct thing? It's nice they're helping people out who ordered the Such Gold records, but what about the people who ordered TOYPAJ and can't get their money back?

How come SRC didn't attempt to get answers for us or attempt to update us? And if they did attempt to get answers, why didn't they mention it? How is it that they know where RJ is and have contact with him, but aren't attempting to update the thousands of people who got their money stolen?

I don't care what you say, I really do like you JerseyDave and you have some of the best posts on these forums, but SRC are still pieces of shit. They're doing what they can to save their businesses' reputation. They don't actually care about their customers or what the morally correct thing to do is. If they did, they wouldn't leave us in the dark. They would have at least said they attempted to ask what was up with TOYPAJ and didn't get a proper response. RJ doesn't deserve the respect of SRC tippy-toeing around him and avoiding the TOYPAJ issue. If they were in the position some of the members of this forum, they would AT LEAST want to hear they asked about the TOYPAJ issue. Just asking him is a lot more than the majority of the people here are capable of doing and knowing someone cared enough to ask would comfort people somewhat.

Who says she didn't ask him about it? Just because she only mentioned the Such Gold release doesn't mean that's all they discussed. You're just seeing what you want to see here. She gave the information she had, in the relevant thread... would SRC be more "morally correct" if she had added a useless sentence like "oh yeah I asked about TOYPAJ and he dodged the question"?

EDIT: I'm just playing devils advocate here.. I think you're over-reacting to the situation and reading a little too deeply between the lines

Everyone is entitled to their opinions - I take no offense.

The fact is this: There is no more MTS. There is no money for this guy to give. He has no Toypaj records to send and never will. There is no MTS TOYPAJ so there is nothing to even ask him about anymore. If RJ was ever going to explain things to save his business he would have done it already.

Again, SRC shouldn't have shielded RJ with those exclusives so he could avoid the 50% off coupon. They shouldn't have gotten in on TOYPAJ. But they did and their reputation has suffered on our forum at the least. I have shifted 99% of my ordering that I used to do at SRC over to Interpunk and No Idea - I wish they'd drop Suburban Home as well since that ass hasn't even sent some folks their This Charming Man LPs.

But in all of that - they have delivered all promised records or issued refunds. Now they are helping people who ordered on the MTS website to get their records. The initial deal gets a fat frowny face they they are now going above that to make things right and help people in our community. I think that's alright in my opinion and I have no problem slinging mud and continuing to hold back my money while still seeing things how they are and thinking they are doing right after a shitty situation.

i love how everyone on this board expects a company to have "morals" or "care about their customers". Business is business and the people who run these sites have their own problems to deal with and aren't going to attend to every bitchy blink fan who didn't get their record. SRC saw TOYPAJ as a good investment that flopped on them and now RJ is gone. The problem here is BAD BUSINESS, not morally corrupt business, because in the world of making money it's all about the money not the consumer. GRAMMAR FIXED THANKS NAZI!

i love how everyone on this board expects a company to have "morals" or "care about their customers" business is business and the people who run these sites have their own problems to deal with and aren't going to attend to every bitchy blink fan who didn't get their record they saw the TOYPAJ as a good investment that flopped on them and no RJ is gone the problem here is BAD BUSINESS not morally corrupt business because in the world of making money it's all about the money not the consumer

Fuck. Where do I start? A little punctuation would do wonders. Also, this might be the stupidest thing I've ever read.

I ordered a copy of TDWP "Plagues" from SRC. I received "With Roots Above and Branches Below". I got to keep the wrong record AND they gave me store credit. I've never heard of a piece of shit giving out free records due to their own mistakes. They could've been dicks and asked me to ship the record back and then sent me the correct one. SRC is okay in my book. Let's just hope it stays that way. No one is perfect, and everyone makes mistakes. It's what you do in the aftermath of those mistakes that defines us as people.