MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

Hello all,

after speaking with PayPal for a second time today I was able to receive a full refund from PayPal in regards to this fraudulent pre-order.

If anyone is having an issue with getting the proper response from the company, use the below options in order to receive repayment:

- Explain the situation completely, especially stating: that correspondence from MTS was received only up until the release date detailing that the product would surely be provided; other members of the Vinyl Collective have also received full re-payment (reference Transaction IDs if possible)

- Be very patient and considerate of the immediate responses that you receive from the PayPal agents-- they are only doing their jobs and have only so much power to make executive decisions. The most likely response you will receive will be "We are unable to do anything about this issue as it is past the initial 45 days after the transaction"; kindly reiterate the above statements about the correspondence and about other members being refunded. Remember to be polite, courteous and respectful to the agents, but you can still be firm with your intent if you show that you're not willing to cause problems.

- If the conversation does not improve or come to a positive resolution, ask "Other members that received refunds from PayPal spoke to supervisors in order to acquire the refund; is this an option that I have to exercise?" Most customer service agents do not want to have any disorderly or any inappropriate conduct linked with their own performance, so they will likely ask you to wait while they connect you to a supervisor, or speak with one themselves in order to receive the authority to refund.

I did exactly as I stated above and was able to receive a full refund for the order, including shipping/handling costs. I hope you all are successful in acquiring your refunds. I'm quite disappointed that this situation happened at all, as I was greatly looking forward to the pressing for my collection, but at least there was a positive resolution.

Good luck.

I Just got off the phone with paypal for the third time(one unauthorized claim declined in april and one claim which they never even put in, last month). I went through all these steps, explained the scenerio with a supervisor and mentioned how I run my own company through paypal and give them hundreds of dollars or money for transactions through my store and they STILL DECLINED ME FOR OR A REFUND!

Needless to say, after two hours on the phone with them over the past couple months, I have nothing to show for it and im pissed!

Does anyone have the name of a specific supervisor who the got refunded by who I can try to contact cause this is absurd and i fucking hate rj for wasting my time.

^^^^

No names but I had four calls. I also expressed a bit of disappointment about the unequal application of their policy. My questioning seemed to make some difference. It doesn't make sense to refund some and not all. Persistence has been necessary for most of us. Sounds like you put in a lot of time already so it might only be worth it based on the principle. Best of Luck.

^^^^

No names but I had four calls. I also expressed a bit of disappointment about the unequal application of their policy. My questioning seemed to make some difference. It doesn't make sense to refund some and not all. Persistence has been necessary for most of us. Sounds like you put in a lot of time already so it might only be worth it based on the principle. Best of Luck.

Thanks man, ive spent a ton of time and not to mention that my record label is ran through paypal and Ive given them more than they owe me in transaction fee's on any given week. Such bullshit!

Im gonna try calling again tomorrow so if anyone has any names of supervisors to ask for specifically please send em over

Thanks man, ive spent a ton of time and not to mention that my record label is ran through paypal and Ive given them more than they owe me in transaction fee's on any given week. Such bullshit!

Im gonna try calling again tomorrow so if anyone has any names of supervisors to ask for specifically please send em over

That sucks. I just emailed them over and over until they manual entered my clams. Took 10 days but got my refund. I emailed like 20 different email addresses about it till one of them responded.

That's so weird that some people had no problems getting refunds while others who are frequent PayPal customers can't get them. I didn't even contact them and they just credited me back my money. Ross how much was your order?

$64 total, i got one of the 12" w/ 7's and an extra set of the colored 7"s

I haven't been able to get my $64 back either. Guess i'll just have to keep trying.

Same, I've tried a few times and whenever I ask to speak to a manager they end up getting all awkward and coming up with a roundabout way of saying no, tough shit, even when I say I know of other people who have gotten their money back and there's obviously an investigation going on with this account.

So I just got off the phone with paypal for the 4th time now and they are saying that I have been already declined by a supervisor and that is noted on my account and since a decision was made already, there is nothing i can do.

They are taking no responsibility even though i have a premier business account and use paypal pretty much every single day. I am furious to say the least, if anyone can give me a name of the supervisor who gave them a refund then please send it over asap.

So I just got off the phone with paypal for the 4th time now and they are saying that I have been already declined by a supervisor and that is noted on my account and since a decision was made already, there is nothing i can do.

They are taking no responsibility even though i have a premier business account and use paypal pretty much every single day. I am furious to say the least, if anyone can give me a name of the supervisor who gave them a refund then please send it over asap.

Call them back and say you're switching your business to Google Checkout unless they refund you.

Makes no sense dude. I've had a paypal account for a while but I have 1, maybe 2 transactions go through per month and I got refunded yesterday like it was no big deal. Literally took like 5 mins. Wish I remembered the guys name for ya...

So I just got off the phone with Paypal (probably my 15-20th time calling for a refund) and the first 2 girls give me the same "over 45 days, can't do anything" speech, so I asked to speak to a supervisor again. The 2nd woman comes on about 10 minutes later and said there is such a high volume of people waiting for supervisors that she is going to go ahead and give me my refund now as a special circumstance... So everyone call now while you can!