MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

Guest deathbydrums

I think everyone knows that a drug abuse problem is an unconfirmed, yet very plausible rumour. For those suggesting or joking that he blew TOYPAJ pre-order money on ink, how much money do people think tattoos cost??? More obviously apparent is that it seems he overextended himself on credit/pre-orders and then the order cancellations messed him up, probably compounded with other spending issues (all conjecture here, of course).

If he reads these boards and was really concerned that it was a rumour of a drug abuse problem that was hurting his rep (and not a bunch of other things), he likely knows what would quash it... A little fucking communication with all of the people who have supported him over the years.

I think everyone knows that a drug abuse problem is an unconfirmed, yet very plausible rumour. For those suggesting or joking that he blew TOYPAJ pre-order money on ink, how much money do people think tattoos cost??? More obviously apparent is that it seems he overextended himself on credit/pre-orders and then the order cancellations messed him up, probably compounded with other spending issues (all conjecture here, of course).

If he reads these boards and was really concerned that it was a rumour of a drug abuse problem that was hurting his rep (and not a bunch of other things), he likely knows what would quash it... A little fucking communication with all of the people who have supported him over the years.

RJ having a drug problem is not something you can deduct from what is known about this situation. Very plausible? Based on what?! The fact that he had a lot of money and now doesn't? It's not like there's a picture of him doing coke off of a Locust 7", you have literally no reason to think that drugs have a part of in this record not coming out.

RJ having a drug problem is not something you can deduct from what is known about this situation. Very plausible? Based on what?! The fact that he had a lot of money and now doesn't? It's not like there's a picture of him doing coke off of a Locust 7", you have literally no reason to think that drugs have a part of in this record not coming out.

Photoshop request.

Matt Bonner's image was shaved into this kids head http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/17/patrick-gonzalez-matt-bonner-haircut-photo_n_1525578.html

I heard about this last nite and instantly thought of this thread. Sorry if this was posted already.

I hung out with Matt bonners brother Luke over the weekend. We argued over who was the best ginger in the nba.

Matt Bonner's image was shaved into this kids head http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/17/patrick-gonzalez-matt-bonner-haircut-photo_n_1525578.html

I heard about this last nite and instantly thought of this thread. Sorry if this was posted already.

I hung out with Matt bonners brother Luke over the weekend. We argued over who was the best ginger in the nba.

I have immense appreciation for Matt. Go Gators. There isno debate left: its Bonner.

guys guys guys... obviously he spent all the money on his new aston martin.. have you not seen the photos?

This would have been funnier if it was a car he feasibly could have bought with the money. Like a lightly used Honda Civic.

3000 copies times like 25 bucks a pop? you can feasibly buy alot of cars with that bankroll

3000 copies times like 25 bucks a pop? you can feasibly buy alot of blow and male prostitutes with that bankroll