MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

Guest greymundos
yay for the same tired arguments that get brought up in EVERY blink or MTS/AFS thread. thank you for bumping this thread gerymundos!!

you're welcome man... I think it needed a good BUMP!

yay for the same tired arguments that get brought up in EVERY blink or MTS/AFS thread. thank you for bumping this thread gerymundos!!

you're welcome man... I think it needed a good BUMP!

haha you're fine man. when it comes down to it, everyone knows the people who whine about whining are way worse. they're just posting unarguably worthless content in reply to at least arguably worthless content. :)

anyway. does kind suck that we're waiting longer for toypaj. pretty pumped to see the packaging given the hype from rj.

yeah what she said^^^ anyone order the yellowcard stuff? thats for sure been delayed, so bitch tons about that! The Enema of the State repress was right on time...so its not really EVERYthing MTS does is late. and their shit is always of mega quality so I'm happy waiting.

[image]

oh yeah I forgot the SRC orders hit the fan haha sorry. The PEACH one came right on time ;)

you would think that with the consistent delays that MTS has with EVERY release they do, you dumbasses would learn to shut the fuck up and let MTS do their thing. it's not like this shit is a new release with songs you've never heard. and it's not like MTS didn't eventually send out their orders.

you would think that with the consistent delays that MTS has with EVERY release they do, you dumbasses would learn to shut the fuck up and let MTS do their thing. it's not like this shit is a new release with songs you've never heard. and it's not like MTS didn't eventually send out their orders.

[image]

Shut up Mr. Cool Ice.

Then maybe dont put a specific release date on it then and just say we expect to have these in by whatever date but will ship them out as soon as we can.

Also it wouldnt take more than a couple minutes to come on here and give an update every once in a while. Even if its just to say, yea we're still waiting on this piece or whatever.

Buying vinyl for HT is a very small portion of my job but I come on here and give updates on exclusive HT things all the time and thats without me holding anyone's money.

We all know any preorder with MTS will likely take much longer than we're told but an update every once in a while would be nice. Thats all.

We all know any preorder with MTS will likely take much longer than we're told but an update every once in a while would be nice. Thats all.

exactly. the handling of the most recent Kevin Devine 7"s was obnoxious. he didn't even let him know what was going on with the releases. delays are to be expected, but for crying out loud, just say "hey, theres a plant delay", or "hey, we're waiting on the shipment" or something.

not that i would do any better if i was a label releasing records i guess.

[image]

Shut up Mr. Cool Ice.

oh yeah. sick burn. ::)