MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

Surprise, surprise. This label still sucks. Maybe instead of releasing other artists that don't sell, they should use the profit from these Blink records to press the next Blink record in line. It blows my mind that they put up preorders months in advance & have failed to hit the release date every time. Can't you get terms with the pressing plant by now? 10/15/30. I replicate CDs/DVDs & all my repeat customers are on terms. And we're on terms with all our vendors for packaging/supplies/etc. Its how the world works. Purchase order. Credit card guarantee. Figure it out. Your excuse of releasing a great product is whack.

for all those complaining about complainers:

if there were no suggestions (complaining) or comments (whining), nothing would ever improve. any business model benefits from hearing what its customers have to say.

--

RJ is a businessman. he needs to hear what we have to say. unfortunately, the trend on vc is to exaggerate and be somewhat outlandish in our posts. it serves us all better if we ignore the tone behind which all of "complainers" hide and just hear what they have to say.

--

lastly, the real problem here is lack of communication, not pushed back release dates. when said businessperson is communicating often, nothing ever feels shady.

Just chiming in to let all of you know that I hear all of you loud and clear.

Instead of digging through all of this, I'm going to focus on the task at hand so that you can all receive your records sooner rather than later.

If you want to talk to me directly, my e-mail address is [email protected], feel free to write me at any time. I won't necessarily be answering questions or posting anything other than updates in this thread. So e-mail is the way to go to get in touch.

Thank you.

I think what bothers me the most is the delay notification on the supposed day of release. It seems only fair that we could be notified of a delay as soon as it becomes apparent that one is necessary.

It feels like waking up Christmas morning and unwrapping a gift to find all that's in it is a note that reads "I'll buy you a gift on January 25th."