MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

If you wanna make me a Black Dads one, I'd be ok with that.

Though I wouldn't be saying Ducksworth pulled an RJ. The guy has helped me out/sent me free records before. Not saying that alone should assure you, just saying I'd be a little surprised.

I think he pulled an intentional, joking RJ... totally different than a real RJ

Sorry I couldn't figure out how to log in after the board switch & I fucking hate how everything looks here now. Yesterday was my birthday & I was woken up w/ pictures of the TOYPAJ shirts & Black Dads shirts. There are a small amount finished & the rest will supposedly be finished today or tomorrow. My brother has the next two days off, but he is lazy. The shirts will be $5 ppd because I don't really give a shit anymore. I will post again as soon as I have a final count.

These are the test shirts:

A5pSS.jpg

uO6QM.jpg

ejjm3.jpg

Ummmmm if this is still happening, I NEED a Black Dads shirt in a small :)

apparently RJ now works at the Bowery Ballroom in NYC. but that is according to the idiot douche and king of ap.net who runs American Dream Records ("label" that released the I Can Make A Mess record)

Lets hope he is a janitor but even that's to good for him

he sells tickets. which is great, more chances for him to handle other people's money. because we all know how well that went the last time.

also here is MTS' lawyer.

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/vincent-milburn/43/251/827?trk=pub-pbmap

• 4 weeks later...