Hot Water Music to release "Live In Chicago" 3xLP

There wasn't many of these out at the sale. That doesn't mean they didn't have more in the back though. Hope everyone who wants one can get one.

I think they're out of 200 or 250. Regular press will come out in December I think

Edit: The pressing numbers are secret at this point

I love that as soon as the eBay listing wrapped up at $170, these things went up on No Idea for $25. Whomever bought that on eBay must feel like a dick right now.

I like the timing as well.

Ordered indeed. Thanks to the OP. i was checking No Idea earlier, but got distracted with work and luckily saw the update.

Arrow's Aim had a bunch of these in the shop went I went in there on Monday, was able to snag one. They also had the Wilhelm Scream 7" and the new Chris Wollard lp. If any Gainesville locals or people near there are looking.

Also, that shop is one of the best record stores i've been to in such a long time. Good selection of new stuff, cheap. And lots of used 7"s and lps. Really friendly people too! Definitely recommended.

Also, that shop is one of the best record stores i've been to in such a long time. Good selection of new stuff, cheap. And lots of used 7"s and lps. Really friendly people too! Definitely recommended.

It really is, i swung by a couple weeks before fest and they had all their cheap/$2 7"s marked as 1/2 off and buy one get one free!

Needless to say i cleaned up on the 50 cent 7" sale. best day ever!

These things are up for order now:

(...do a search on the main page... they are not pictured yet, just IN the catalog...)

PURITY CONTROL "Coping" 7" (limited to 550, 150 white / 400 black)

HOT WATER MUSIC "Live" 3xLP

A WILHELM SCREAM "Boat Builders" 7"

http://www.noidearecords.com

And what better time to grab:

CHRIS WOLLARD & THE SHIP THIEVES "Canyons" LP/CD

GRABASS CHARLESTONS "Dale & The Careeners" LP/CD